• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brewers, would you take these two in free agency? Just sayin...

Absolutely not and I will tell you why. Brees is too old for a Jets team that has virtually no talent and is years away from contention. As for Smith he has never been good enough to carry a team.

If the Jets were like Denver where the QB is what is stopping the team from contending I might feel differently but the Jets MUST find a young QB to build around. With all that said I expect the Jets to go the stop gap route again because it's all they know.

Luck is going nowhere. But we do have an druggie owner so who knows. I can find something out. My dad friend is good friends w/ Irsays "errand boy" does all his "drug runs, Burger King whopper runs " when he has the munchies

Absolutely not and I will tell you why. Brees is too old for a Jets team that has virtually no talent and is years away from contention. As for Smith he has never been good enough to carry a team.

If the Jets were like Denver where the QB is what is stopping the team from contending I might feel differently but the Jets MUST find a young QB to build around. With all that said I expect the Jets to go the stop gap route again because it's all they know.
Wow...I would build around either of these guys and draft late.

Wow...I would build around either of these guys and draft late.

With Alex Smith you better have a great roster around him to win and even then he won't get it done in a big spot against the likes of Brady and Roethlisberger. As for Brees he isn't what he used to be but he is good enough if the team around him is good.

You can't build around QBs in their mid to late thirties when you have an almost expansion level roster as the Jets do.

With Alex Smith you better have a great roster around him to win and even then he won't get it done in a big spot against the likes of Brady and Roethlisberger. As for Brees he isn't what he used to be but he is good enough if the team around him is good.

You can't build around QBs in their mid to late thirties when you have an almost expansion level roster as the Jets do.
Fair enough...

Oregon was my play of the day til I talked myself into a bigger bet on Idaho team total, that appears to not be so great

Yup....Oregon large for me.......LFG.......and by the way...who the FUKK was playing D for tSOU in the 2nd half.....cost me sweep on that game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back