• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only say fuck sleep so long before going delirious, virtually everyone knows I'm a fuck sleep guy c'mon now

Age is a factor I hadn't accounted for before, it's a mothafuckin variable and by the month, not the year. Jfc

I need a play in one of these late games but I don't see anything.

I want to stay up late and watch this big winter storm we're getting.

Jeffrey Wilson, RB North Texas, one of the best in the CUSA is on sideline on crutches

Nice way to go into locker room with INT. Cal O has red zone issues though. Gotta figure that out

Just the FYIs

AFA are a 55% wager taking dog in which the books refused to remove the hook on a key number.
Utah/UW are pretty much 50/50 and the opening 17.5 moved to 17 and flatlined, dead fish...probably trust your gut there
SDSU are at 86% wagers, moved from 15 open to 17...won't add the hook. 86% is such a large number there is no way I'm not on Nevada win or lose.

Just the FYIs

AFA are a 55% wager taking dog in which the books refused to remove the hook on a key number.
Utah/UW are pretty much 50/50 and the opening 17.5 moved to 17 and flatlined, dead fish...probably trust your gut there
SDSU are at 86% wagers, moved from 15 open to 17...won't add the hook. 86% is such a large number there is no way I'm not on Nevada win or lose.

Going off this i would go Boise. Utes. Nevada

I will go Boise and Nevada...I seriously don't know that Utah score 10 against that defense and have said so for a couple days now, not sure how I play UW. Possibly a 1h/2h chase with them...not sure there. I like Washington to win comfortably, maybe under

Utah going to throw it around. Weakest part of UW D is secondary. Now Utah going to throw it around doesn't mean they complete most of them, but that will be their plan. Huntley is boom or bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back