• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
pantless songgirls for s--k
Speaking of that, had that happen in a high school football gm I played in once. Unbelievable. And the cheerleader Carol... she knew what she was doing no bloomers or panties for a couple of plays,,, Todd Helton was the QB of that team too btw

just tallied up my games, another black n blue saturday lol. I should just pull 10 games out of a hat, flip a coin for home or away team, bet what lands.

Speaking of that, had that happen in a high school football gm I played in once. Unbelievable. And the cheerleader Carol... she knew what she was doing,,,, Todd Helton was the QB of that team too btw
Lol I didn't say pantyless...Helton was an ok QB

Chicks love those skirts as much as we do let's not kid ourselves

These fuckers that question whether he enjoys the game, he doesn't need to. It's like tying your shoes

Need a list of the ridiculous trophies

I only know the Pig, the Ax and the Bucket but I'm guessing there are at least 5 more

I mean I'm ISU and we have to have some bullshit CyHawk trophy for the in-state game, presumably because Iowa is in the Big 10. Trophy. Period.

Paul Bunyan ax is Minny-Wisky

Love watching those fuckers run around with the ax like they're gonna chop some wood Schiano style after the game. It's corny...but we love corny

Paul Bunyan ax is Minny-Wisky

Love watching those fuckers run around with the ax like they're gonna chop some wood Schiano style after the game. It's corny...but we love corny
yea they are the axe, UM-MSU is "the paul bunyan trophy"....so stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back