• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Mexican restaurant here in town (Where the Mexicans go), That serves guac and salsa for appetizer. Shit is unreal. Got me thinking. Guac and cervesas, yup count me in

Baker Mayfield is going to end up getting drafted in the top 10.
Seriously it seems likely that Darnold stays, and if Joel Klatt knows what he's talking about (big if) but if Mora is still at UCLA Rosen might come back too...Mayfield might be the top pick

Seriously it seems likely that Darnold stays, and if Joel Klatt knows what he's talking about (big if) but if Mora is still at UCLA Rosen might come back too...Mayfield might be the top pick

I can't see either Darnold or Rosen staying but I guess you never know. How can UCLA justify bringing Mora back.

I can't see either Darnold or Rosen staying but I guess you never know. How can UCLA justify bringing Mora back.
Klatt said it's a package deal...Mora and Rosen. Would guess they could find another year on his deal if Rosen comes back...all speculation obviously

Klatt said it's a package deal...Mora and Rosen. Would guess they could find another year on his deal if Rosen comes back...all speculation obviously

This would give the Jets another season to hopefully tank but I would be shocked if they both stayed another year. I would be thrilled if the Jets ended up with Mayfield but if Darnold and Rosen don't declare he will probably go first overall.

Brewers, I respect your fandom. But whhy do you want a rookie? I would take a solid, experienced QB and build around him. That way you will have a core when you get the QB you want.

High draft, trade out for Picks and players. No QB. Get a free agent and play. You get 7 wins out of it and build for the future. Brady will be in place for at least 3 more, so....there is that.

Brewers, I respect your fandom. But whhy do you want a rookie? I would take a solid, experienced QB and build around him. That way you will have a core when you get the QB you want.

I want absolutely no part of a veteran with limited upside. In my opinion Darnold, Rosen, and Mayfield all have the potential to become top 10 NFL QBs. I want to swing for the fences instead of settling for mediocrity as the Jets have done for more than 20 years.

High draft, trade out for Picks and players. No QB. Get a free agent and play. You get 7 wins out of it and build for the future. Brady will be in place for at least 3 more, so....there is that.

I'm done with the free agent route. Enough of the Fitzpatricks and McCowns of the world. I want a QB with the upside to win championships.

I just kinda assume the Cards end up with Brees or Alex Smith at this point, don't know how Palmer doesn't retire but Fitz seems to want to give it a go, need a veteran. Thought Cousins might be an option but that's out...be curious to see how it works out with Luck over the offseason.

I just kinda assume the Cards end up with Brees or Alex Smith at this point, don't know how Palmer doesn't retire but Fitz seems to want to give it a go, need a veteran. Thought Cousins might be an option but that's out...be curious to see how it works out with Luck over the offseason.

I can't see Brees leaving New Orleans at this point but the Cardinals need to do something. I can't believe they went into this season with Palmer.

I can't see Brees leaving New Orleans at this point but the Cardinals need to do something. I can't believe they went into this season with Palmer.
If Luck tests out...just saying don't be surprised if it happens. Indy are all over the place and have Briskett

If Luck tests out...just saying don't be surprised if it happens. Indy are all over the place and have Briskett

I think there are major salary cap implications to trading Luck but if he does check out ok there would be a major bidding war for him. I would be afraid of that shoulder but someone would trade a lot for him.

I think there are major salary cap implications to trading Luck but if he does check out ok there would be a major bidding war for him. I would be afraid of that shoulder but someone would trade a lot for him.
Oh we would, Arians be front of the line...gotta a whole teams sans the QB...just remember David Johnson will be back

Brewers, would you take these two in free agency? Just sayin...

If my house was on a bowling alley, I would have had tornados that have touched down in both gutters within the last 10-20mins. Fun. I got outside and it's not hat bad out VERY Erie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back