• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a pad and a phone. Use ESPN to track personnel and s&o for scores, as it keeps it with kick time
This is a convertible pad and I should just get the app I guess, always just use it as a lapper. But espn.com blows, thought I found a decent one then realized they were posting incorrect finals :doink:

I either miss big or hit easy. Can't recall ever disputing a prop. Although, tackles + assist aren't always what I see in the game
Usually check during commercials. There has been times a ZLB made a tackle and they don't record it or vice versa

Lol thanks, that's the other one I have on the phone...I just don't have apps on this laptop, guess if I used it as a pad more often I'd have a bunch

BABYSITTER TRANSPORTED TO HOSPITAL AFTER INSERTING A BABY IN HER VAGINA

Cincinnati, Ohio | A 31-year old woman was admitted to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center yesterday after the 14-month old toddler she was babysitting got stuck in her vaginal cavity.

BABYSITTER TRANSPORTED TO HOSPITAL AFTER INSERTING A BABY IN HER VAGINA

Cincinnati, Ohio | A 31-year old woman was admitted to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center yesterday after the 14-month old toddler she was babysitting got stuck in her vaginal cavity.

why braves......ffs....would have been OK without hearing about this

DP had great idea, let Seattle, Portland and SLC host a soccer NIT next year, would be awesome

National teams still gotta play, they aren't just gonna sit around ho humming all summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back