Dylanphan April 2015

dylanphan

Pretty much a regular
As it appears the April 2015 in game has been made into a year long in game chatter, and so as not to clog up that thread with my month to month ramblings, I'll just work up my own thread.
Further, as per countless requests, I'll even keep a running tally of my posted bets so you can see just how much money you'll lose with me on a month by month basis. - or win if you fade me.
Expect random plays, lots of bitching and periodic spells of me disappearing.
:cheers3:

Month to date 0-0

101 Cruzeiro MG (Copa-Liber)/Huracan (Copa-Liber) Over 2,2½ +113 (1 to make 1.13)
104 Mineros Guayana (Copa-Liber)/Universitario (Copa-Liber) 1st Half Over 1 +110 (1 to make 1.0)

yup, got lucky there. hopefully we can get one more in the other and start off the thread with some winners. :cheers3:

Well, I was watching the interactive shit they have. Not the actual match. I'd give a kidney to be able to get on 365.

Well, I was watching the interactive shit they have. Not the actual match. I'd give a kidney to be able to get on 365.
Why? So you can bet on stuff like this?

[TABLE="class: bsdt"]
<tbody>[TR="class: header nbb"]
[TH="class: ctr c38 first"]No.[/TH]
[TH="class: lft c171 mid"]Selections[/TH]
[TH="class: lft c208 mid"]Event[/TH]
[TH="class: ctr c78"]Event Date[/TH]
[TH="class: ctr c71"]E/W Terms[/TH]
[TH="class: ctr c59"]Odds[/TH]
[TH="class: ctr c61 last"]Result[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: nbb"]
[TD="class: rgt first"]1[/TD]
[TD="class: lft"]Over 1.5[/TD]
[TD="class: lft"]Fylkir Reykjavik Women v Stjarnan Women
(First Half Goals)[/TD]
[TD="class: ctr"]04/14/2015[/TD]
[TD="class: ctr"]None[/TD]
[TD="class: ctr"]-150[/TD]
[TD="class: ctr last"]Won[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

:rofl:

Why? So you can bet on stuff like this?

[TABLE="class: bsdt"]
<tbody>[TR="class: header nbb"]
[TH="class: ctr c38 first"]No.[/TH]
[TH="class: lft c171 mid"]Selections[/TH]
[TH="class: lft c208 mid"]Event[/TH]
[TH="class: ctr c78"]Event Date[/TH]
[TH="class: ctr c71"]E/W Terms[/TH]
[TH="class: ctr c59"]Odds[/TH]
[TH="class: ctr c61 last"]Result[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: nbb"]
[TD="class: rgt first"]1[/TD]
[TD="class: lft"]Over 1.5[/TD]
[TD="class: lft"]Fylkir Reykjavik Women v Stjarnan Women
(First Half Goals)[/TD]
[TD="class: ctr"]04/14/2015[/TD]
[TD="class: ctr"]None[/TD]
[TD="class: ctr"]-150[/TD]
[TD="class: ctr last"]Won[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

:rofl:

Precisely

This one may be a bit of a stretch to play, but fuck it, people pay good money to come into my thread and get some plays:

107 Guarani (Copa-Liber)/Sporting Cristal (Copa-Liber) Over 2½,3 -101 (1.01 to win 1)

Give the people what they want.

2-1-1 (+0.62) MTD

Knew that over in the Guarani/Cristal match was probably a bit too close to play - but hell, had 30 minutes to get us the winner and these useless cunts couldn't do it.

Early action -
1102 Misr El Maqasha (EGY) -1 +123 (1.00 to win 1.23)

Sweden Soccer 2101 Brommapojkarna (SWE-S)/Ljungskile (SWE-S) Over 2½ -104 (1.04 to make 1.00)

European Cup Soccer 121 Draw (Barcelona (UCL) vs PSG (UCL)) +264 (1 to make 2.64)

1902 Celtic (SCO-P) -2½ -124 (1.24 to make 1)

3-3-2 (-0.42) mtd
I swear if i backed Barca, PSG would have played out of their minds, no one would have got injured, and it would have ended 0-0 draw. Can't win in Champions League play ever.

Costa Rica Soccer 901 Herediano (CRC-1) -108 (1.08 to make 1)

few more plays i'm on the fence about, we'll see how this goes early.

One more for now....

South America Soccer 204 San Jose (Copa-Liber)/River Plate (Copa-Liber) Over 3½ -129

Anytime I get a chance to bet o3.5 and lay juice, sounds like a good bet to me :cheers3:

3-5-2 (-2.79) mtd
tough day today. Herediano let up a late late show loser, and River Plate score 3 in first 55, and no more to get me my over.

One more for tonight:
4/15/15 8:30pm International Soccer 371 Mexico (Friendly)/USA (Friendly) Under 2,2½ -122 (1.22 to make 1)

​This would have been a 2 unit play, but the way I'm running probably see a 4-5 goal game here.

4-5-2 (-2.29) mtd

Here's one for this morning....
UAE Soccer 1101 Al Ittihad Kalba (UAE)/Al Ain (UAE) Over 3½ -116 (1.16 to make 1.00)

Will probably have ample opportunity to lose loads and loads of money today - as there seems to be a slateful of shit games later on. Waiting for those Qatar totals to be posted :prayer

Here's one fo sho

FBQAT Soccer 816 Lekhwiya (QAT)/Al Sailiya (QAT) Over 3,3½ -112 (1.12 to make 1.00)

This UAE game getting me very fucking nervous now. 3 goals in the 1h.....15 minutes left to get the winner ffs

5-5-2 (-1.29) mtd ....1 pending

One more before the afternoon action starts:
UAE Soccer 1107 Al Wahda (UAE)/Al Dhafra (UAE) Over 2½,3 -123 (1.23 to make 1.00)

​:cheers3:

Europa League games here coming up, and these are just a total crap shoot.
Sevilla gotta be a play - Russians have 4 suspended players, including Danny and Hulk. They are in the middle of a very heavy schedule. Spaniards last home loss was August 15 last year in a summer friendly vs Sampdoria - last home loss in a meaningful game was March 13th, over a fucking year ago.
Sevilla also have a league game vs lowly Granada on deck, so I don't think there is any look ahead effect. Just have to decide how heavy to play them.

I think Napoli/Wolfsburg game will have some goals in it, but it's Europa League, will probably end at 0-0.

One long shot for me may be Dnipro. They are lined to long, imo. Not sure if I'll play them on the pk, or to win outright, but Club Brugge aren't world beaters, and they may be missing a few guys on defense, still digging.

Alright, usually I wait for final lineups ESPECIALLY in Europa league....but these I think should lose

European Cup Soccer 22 Sevilla (UEFA-Europa) -½,-1 -113 (1.13 to make 1)

European Cup Soccer 61 Dnipro Dnjepropetrovsk (UEFA-Europa) pk +178 (1 to make 1.78)

:cheers3: :cheers3:

7-5-2 (+0.21) mtd
two Europa League plays pending. Good morning over here, probably piss back my profits before I eat dinner tonight.

Back