Dylanphan April 2015

Paraguay Soccer 772 Nacional Asuncion (PAR) -113 (1.13 to make 1)

Need some late show magic here in Europa league......

:cheers3: :cheers3:

7-6-2 (-0.92)

UAE Soccer 2004 Al Shabab (UAE)/Ajman (UAE) Over 3 -117 (1.17 to make 1.00)

8-6-2 (+0.08) mtd
woooo back in positives, although truth be told I feel I've had a few bad breaks keeping me from a higher return so far. Yeah, I got lucky in Scotland, but of my 6 losses, I believe 3 were by 0.5 goals, one was a draw on a money.....either way, what I'm trying to do besides bitch and moan is telling ya that I haven't had any monumental disasters of late (like playing o3.5 and getting 0), so losses are DUE!!!!

Here's two more, one coming up shortly, and the second I just had to play now before I forgot later (or more than likely hit some losers and decide to pass on it)

UAE Soccer 2007 Emirates (UAE)/Al Wasl (UAE) Over 3 -119 (1.19 to make 1)
Austria Soccer 913 Mattersburg (AUT-E)/Wacker Innsbruck (AUT-E) Over 2½ +103 (1 to make 1.03)

:cheers3:

Two more plays this afternoon - we'll see how these go:

England Soccer 752 Norwich City (ENG-Cham) -103 (1.03 to make 1.00)

Germany Soccer 101 Borussia Monchengladbach (GER-1)/Eintracht Frankfurt (GER-1) Over 2½,3 -120 (0.60 to make 0.50)

Wanted to play the 1h over in Germany as this has been a profitable situation for me in the past, but lined too heavy. Also for game, not a full unit play as Frankfurt (and Bundesliga) top score is out. Think this is a good situation for Gladbach to continue their hot stretch, but Frankfurt good at home too, so let's hope we get a 2-1, 2-2 game

9-9-3 (-1.71) mtd

Italy Soccer 804 Bari (ITA-B)/Trapani (ITA-B) Over 2½ -103 (1.03 to make 1.00)

Let's try to right this ship:

Argentina Soccer 566 Temperley (ARG)/Defensa y Justicia (ARG) 1st Half Over ½,1 -132 (1.32 to make 1.00)

Costa Rica Soccer 2051 Santos de Guapiles (CRC-1)/Belen (CRC-1) Over 2½ -115 (1.15 to make 1.00)

Mexico Soccer 452 America de Mexico (MEX) -½,-1 -127 (2.54 to make 2.00)

Remember when Hugh613 used to post some winners for us?

South America Soccer 254 The Strongest (Copa-Liber)/Internacional (Copa-Liber) Over 2½,3 -115 (2.30 to win 2.00)

Solid effort by Club America the other night on a two unit bet, at home, losing 4-0 to a shit Quetero side that didn't even start Ronaldinho

10-12-3 (-5.43 mtd) Starting to feel a bit like DanAnderson32 right about now.

10-13-3 (-7.74 mtd)

the shit show continues....hopefully can keep this under 10 units down this month....
Club America shoulda had like 5 last night - fucking pummelled Montreal. Had two posts, at least one sitter missed, one disallowed for offside. Think the corner count was like 15-2. Gonna play them to win the return tie, no way Montreal can hang with them again.

See if I can find some losers for later on :prayer

Dnipro/Club Brugge o2.25 +102 (1.00 to make 1.02)
Maybe changing up the format of the bets will change my luck, can't get any fucking worse now can it.

Last night's shots 28 - 4 in favor of Club America
16-3 Corners

Of course I had o2.75 loser, :hang: but I did manage to sneak in a ht bet on CA that broke me even. Should won both tbh, got the royal fucking last night.

10-13-3 (-7.74 mtd)

the shit show continues....hopefully can keep this under 10 units down this month....
Club America shoulda had like 5 last night - fucking pummelled Montreal. Had two posts, at least one sitter missed, one disallowed for offside. Think the corner count was like 15-2. Gonna play them to win the return tie, no way Montreal can hang with them again.

See if I can find some losers for later on :prayer
Yep, but one thing I will say is it's incredible they didn't gett a red card for the oduro foul, he was the last man.. I have a small bet at +500 for them to win this

10-14-3 (-8.74 mtd)

Here are 3 losers for this morning

Barcelona -1.5 (-120)
West Ham/QPR o2.5 (-118)
Bromma/Sirius o2.5 (+109)

all a single unit :cheers3: :cheers3:

GL Dylan

On Barca spread myself and possibly with you on over in Hoffenheim game

United in an obvious let down spot here, coming off the defeat at Chelsea, no more title hopes, top four looking decent...tough spot @Everton who were going to be up for the game.
But FFS United, this is a fucking horror show.
They are going to destroy West Brom next weekend at OT. expect to see an offensive barrage as LvG will finally not be tied to starting Mata and Fellaini together...

Phil Neville with some brilliant commentary here. United could use a Gareth Bale, a Cristiano Ronaldo. NFW, really??? WTF couldn't use these guys

Talking about shitfests, who is playing forward for Chelsea today?
Really hope Arsenal win, can't stand Chelsea.

This Torina/Juve derby was pretty decent.

Well, America/Chivas drew, about what would be expected. Bit disappointed, as the first half was open, and good, and after America scored they seemed content with not pushing forward and getting caught on the counter, only pressing 3 guys forward mostly. Chivas was able to take more possesion and eventually get the equalizer.

And here's some shit. The Montreal starting gk is gonna be out suspended for Wed's final against America due to Yellow card accumulations. So, it appears, that the Chicago fire may be 'loaning' out their gk to play in the match. That's bush league shit if I ever saw it. Supposed to be a club tournament. Probably will not matter, still think America thumps them pretty hard.

Back