Preseason week 3 discussion

One was a p6 I think

Ah, did he look better today at least? He really hasn’t looked like same dude ever since going to Cleveland. If he gets back to what he was the afc north is redic! I could see any the 4 teams in that div winning it, crazy.

Ah, did he look better today at least? He really hasn’t looked like same dude ever since going to Cleveland. If he gets back to what he was the afc north is redic! I could see any the 4 teams in that div winning it, crazy.

I was mostly following the score and the box score. Fizzled out first couple drives I thought. Doubt he looked great and it was chiefs 2s.

You got a lean tonight @2daBank ?

I'm going to take off Week 3 next year. It's harder to predict...

Sorry I was more focused on ncaa yesterday evening. I dunno, obviously the last 3 plays this week went to shit but really the only play I think was bad was the raiders play., dunno what the hell happened in the 4th qrtr of jets giants but watching 2-3 qrtrs of that game I thought we were on the right side. Even the td jets got on the int to go up 14-0 was total horse shit, I thought it eas obvious dude got touched then went to ground, no idea how they allowed that to stand? Worst part is I was really close to giants +4.5 1st half (which hit) cause I wasn’t that scared of Rodgers and 1st team (only one score and got a big helping hand from a pi). Play lost but +6 seemed like the right play to me still and would make again.

The niners 1st half I mean come on! That shoulda been almost as easy as Steelers was!! Those 2 games we had total mismatches and were laying less than a td for that 1st half of starters vs bums! Still don’t know how that dude fumbled walking into endzone on niners 1st drive? Never saw a replay so I dunno if he really did fumble before he crossed and def didn’t see why?? Then we get some fluke 80 yard run by chargers. Again I have no regrets w that play, sucks it lost but that play wins 70% the time easy imo!!!

The lions/panthers under I think was right as well. No clue what possessed lions to score 10 points in last 40 seconds of half? Thought for sure if they didn’t just run clock out panthers would have took knee instead of fumbling with 15 seconds or whatever was left!! Even with those 10 points the under was a push til a pick 6 with only a few minutes left in game, not a play I regret, wasn’t as strong as the niners loss but still wasn’t a bad play.

Sorry I ended on crappy note but really think raiders was the only play that wasn’t worth making. The Steelers win to start week and the niners loss were both plays I’ll make in preseason week 3 every chance I get. Good starters playing vs backups and both having solid #2 qbs, we just caught a bad break w niners.,

Sorry I was more focused on ncaa yesterday evening. I dunno, obviously the last 3 plays this week went to shit but really the only play I think was bad was the raiders play., dunno what the hell happened in the 4th qrtr of jets giants but watching 2-3 qrtrs of that game I thought we were on the right side. Even the td jets got on the int to go up 14-0 was total horse shit, I thought it eas obvious dude got touched then went to ground, no idea how they allowed that to stand? Worst part is I was really close to giants +4.5 1st half (which hit) cause I wasn’t that scared of Rodgers and 1st team (only one score and got a big helping hand from a pi). Play lost but +6 seemed like the right play to me still and would make again.

The niners 1st half I mean come on! That shoulda been almost as easy as Steelers was!! Those 2 games we had total mismatches and were laying less than a td for that 1st half of starters vs bums! Still don’t know how that dude fumbled walking into endzone on niners 1st drive? Never saw a replay so I dunno if he really did fumble before he crossed and def didn’t see why?? Then we get some fluke 80 yard run by chargers. Again I have no regrets w that play, sucks it lost but that play wins 70% the time easy imo!!!

The lions/panthers under I think was right as well. No clue what possessed lions to score 10 points in last 40 seconds of half? Thought for sure if they didn’t just run clock out panthers would have took knee instead of fumbling with 15 seconds or whatever was left!! Even with those 10 points the under was a push til a pick 6 with only a few minutes left in game, not a play I regret, wasn’t as strong as the niners loss but still wasn’t a bad play.

Sorry I ended on crappy note but really think raiders was the only play that wasn’t worth making. The Steelers win to start week and the niners loss were both plays I’ll make in preseason week 3 every chance I get. Good starters playing vs backups and both having solid #2 qbs, we just caught a bad break w niners.,

Yeah 9ers were a bad break. He did fumble on the half yard line. Just bad luck.

Also the play before that purdy tripped the back with his foot when there was a big hole

Texans haven't started games well and Saints haven't closed games well. Saints playing 0 starters. Can Texans get up a score or two and hold on?

Back