Preseason week 3 discussion

Niners 1st half anything less than-7 seems like another no brainer to me. Staily a fucjing clown and won’t play any his guys. I assume purdy get a series but I’m good w darnold shredding chargers backups also.

Don’t think I have any interest laying -7.5 for game when I’d guess Trey Lance play most the 2nd half? Much rather have anything less than -7 for 1st half w niners starters vs backups!

Don’t think I have any interest laying -7.5 for game when I’d guess Trey Lance play most the 2nd half? Much rather have anything less than -7 for 1st half w niners starters vs backups!
Lance didn't even roll out to practice yesterday after he heard Darnold won the backup. I'd be surprised if he even suits up.

Lance didn't even roll out to practice yesterday after he heard Darnold won the backup. I'd be surprised if he even suits up.

Oh wow. If it just purdy and darnold for whole game I got no issue laying the -7.5. Should look real similar to Steelers yesterday I would think.

Oh wow. If it just purdy and darnold for whole game I got no issue laying the -7.5. Should look real similar to Steelers yesterday I would think.
I gotta assume they have someone else there they were gonna put on the practice squad since it seems like a Lance trade is imminent

I gotta assume they have someone else there they were gonna put on the practice squad since it seems like a Lance trade is imminent

I was just gonna ask if they had someone else who could end up playing 2nd half? Think I’ll just wait till these lazy pricks put out the halftime line and stick with that

I was just gonna ask if they had someone else who could end up playing 2nd half? Think I’ll just wait till these lazy pricks put out the halftime line and stick with that
It's possible he plays but not even sure why he would since there is clearly still a market out there for him, why not just refuse to avoid any injuries?

It's possible he plays but not even sure why he would since there is clearly still a market out there for him, why not just refuse to avoid any injuries?

Yea, makes sense to me I really didn’t even think bout. Just figured I much rather play 1st half w Purdy and darnold vs charger scrubs. Didn’t want any part of Lance w no clue what his mindset is:

Only problem is with the chance Cunningham plays a decent amount along w titans guys who can run around could see points

Looking to get information on Duggan. He's not good and Stick is way better. So give me a half of Duggan and I'll definitely consider 9ers FG too

Who wants Trey Lance? Are they giving him away?

It’s gonna have to be Pennies on the dollar, the fact everyone knows they have no use for him isn’t gonna help in negotiating! Lol. Of course a team so desperate for a qb might not have so much leverage, really doesn’t hurt niners not trading him. I’d think they could maybe get a 3rd and 5th, something along those lines maybe.

It’s gonna have to be Pennies on the dollar, the fact everyone knows they have no use for him isn’t gonna help in negotiating! Lol. Of course a team so desperate for a qb might not have so much leverage, really doesn’t hurt niners not trading him. I’d think they could maybe get a 3rd and 5th, something along those lines maybe.
Man this is the last year of his rookie deal, if they get just a 5th it would be a coup at this point

Looking to get information on Duggan. He's not good and Stick is way better. So give me a half of Duggan and I'll definitely consider 9ers FG too

I don’t think much of either one. Who are niners gonna go with after the half? Do they have someone else other than Lance on roster? No chance would I wanna back Lance, who knows his mental state, but like @KJ said it wouldn’t make much sense to play him. If they gotta go purdy and darnold all game than def think laying the -7.5 good, if it some bum off street not so sure. I do think it looks a lot like Steelers yesterday with pretty much nothing happening in 2nd half, didn’t see the point in giving Duggan a chance to come back on a indifferent niners 2md half squad., even tho I don’t think much of Duggan I’d think he be the most motivated player after halftime, for whatever that worth.

I don't get why they're so intent on trading him. They must see a serious flaw with him or just Kyle hates his skillset. He has looked good at times and has only played 4 games! You'd think a long offseason and he could compete for the job next year!

Man this is the last year of his rookie deal, if they get just a 5th it would be a coup at this point

Oh yea, I didn’t realize this was already the last year, you right, 5th be bout best they could do, might end up with 6th or 7th. Look at your dumb ass cards, they just traded a top 10 pick few years back for a 7th rounder! Lol

I don’t think much of either one. Who are niners gonna go with after the half? Do they have someone else other than Lance on roster? No chance would I wanna back Lance, who knows his mental state, but like @KJ said it wouldn’t make much sense to play him. If they gotta go purdy and darnold all game than def think laying the -7.5 good, if it some bum off street not so sure. I do think it looks a lot like Steelers yesterday with pretty much nothing happening in 2nd half, didn’t see the point in giving Duggan a chance to come back on a indifferent niners 2md half squad., even tho I don’t think much of Duggan I’d think he be the most motivated player after halftime, for whatever that worth.

I think he's playing tonight unless they have a trade in place.

Brandon Allen is there and knows the system well.

I don't get why they're so intent on trading him. They must see a serious flaw with him or just Kyle hates his skillset. He has looked good at times and has only played 4 games! You'd think a long offseason and he could compete for the job next year!

Unless he a malcontent I agree, not gonna get shit for him, might as well keep him around. If nothing else they can use him in practice weeks they need to prepare for a motile qb! Lol

Doesn't matter if it's starters or next week's FAs with the Pats, it will be a shitfest either way

Unless they give Cunningham a bunch of run, I like him. Only reason I didn’t play under cause we could see several running qbs in this one.

Oh yea, I didn’t realize this was already the last year, you right, 5th be bout best they could do, might end up with 6th or 7th. Look at your dumb ass cards, they just traded a top 10 pick few years back for a 7th rounder! Lol
Had to, he was gonna be cut. Guy could never get it together and wanted to move to safety this season to try...where we're actually already good lol. Complete bust. Won't be surprised if Dobbs is starting week 1

Had to, he was gonna be cut. Guy could never get it together and wanted to move to safety this season to try...where we're actually already good lol. Complete bust. Won't be surprised if Dobbs is starting week 1

I dunno if it him or the way they used him? Seems like they had a terrible time figuring out wtf to do with him. Didn’t really like the pick when they made it but figured he could make some plays.

I dunno if it him or the way they used him? Seems like they had a terrible time figuring out wtf to do with him. Didn’t really like the pick when they made it but figured he could make some plays.
They tried so hard with that dude, even created a hybrid position for him. Not like he was just shit all the time, but he was most of the time in key moments.

They tried so hard with that dude, even created a hybrid position for him. Not like he was just shit all the time, but he was most of the time in key moments.

I remember 1-2 games where he was all over field making plays.

Dallas just got him for a 4th rounder.

Really? Wow. That doesn’t make a lot of sense, although Dak in last year of contract I think, maybe they see a younger more mobile Dak in him? Good for niners getting a 4th! I thought 5th and maybe 7th be bout best they could do.

Back