Believe

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
our first andre miller trade didnt work out. i come back asking for ...

lou williams and andre miller

i give you ...

gordon, tyrus and 2nd round

0000008211_20060920151328.jpg

i dont think Believe would do it tho ...
He is not GM...

It would be a steal one way and a bad trade the other..

bottom line....

I cannot thank CHI enough for getting Ben off our books...:cheers:

Thanks pax:shake:

brewer...whats up with Thomas...is he in the doghouse? everytime i watch, he's always got his sweats on....lol

right now thomas is nothing more than a freak athlete. hes not a basketball player. hes was in the doghouse when preseason opened. he got out of it early in season. now he is back in it. he shows flashes at times but then at others he just seems to go thru the motions.

right now thomas is nothing more than a freak athlete. hes not a basketball player. hes was in the doghouse when preseason opened. he got out of it early in season. now he is back in it. he shows flashes at times but then at others he just seems to go thru the motions.

DUH

I kept waiting for everyone to pick up on the fact that the dude couldnt make 3 of 10 from 6 feet.......ALONE on the court.

He would be great in a close game with timeouts when you sub out the defenders and sub in the shooters etc.

How hard is it to add a jumpshot etc when you make millions?

Last year, I would have considered. But not now. #1, Lou Williams is/will be better than Ben Gordon. He also will come at a cheaper price. #2 Ty Thomas really isn't the type of player the Sixers need at the 4. They need more of a natural scorer.

The perfect player may be available this season: Elton Brand. I think the Sixers will make a definite play for him. Aside from Charlotte, no one else will have any major money to spend this offseason.

If Miller goes anywhere this year, it'll either be for an expiring contract and a 1st rounder, or a scoring 4 man. The only team that comes to mind right now is Miami and Jason Williams expiring deal.

Just a quick take on Lou Williams...

He's pretty unknown in the league right now. The Sixers are limiting his minutes, in my opinion, to hide him from the rest of the league. He's a restricted FA after this year, and the Sixers don't want to get into a major bidding war with anyone. If he played complete minutes, he'd be a 20 PPG man.

I believe RIGHT NOW he is in the top 10 at getting to the basket. His shot has improved each year, as well. He's a poor man's Iverson, without the attitude and selfishness.

ben gordon is just another jamal crawford. he's lucky hes the guy with the ball in his hand when we are trying to keep a lead in the 4th quarter or do something that looks like that. i give him props for that. nobody else on my team has the guts to be that guy.

i almost feel for gordon when hes out there trying to go 1 on 5 off the occasional pick at the elbow. kudos to ben wallace, tyrus thomas and joakim noah for that.

lou williams has guts and is the type of player i'd want at my 2. kid is gonna be a good one. i've been watching sixers games just to watch him play his 20 minutes.

its a shame we again cant get a deal worked out.

im hoping we dont sign gordon, draft a pure 2 with our lotto pick, and sign luol for less than what he should get cuz we flat out suck and aren't trying at all this year.

Aside from the fact that Lou Williams is my favorite player in the NBA and Ben Gordon is one of my 5 most despised, theres no way the Sixers even think about this deal

Stefanski loves Williams almost as much as me. The only thing hes on record as having said about the future of the team is that they will definitely sign Williams no matter what. The guy is a stud

As for Ben Gordon, hes been overrated since he stepped on the court and we already have Tyrus Thomas, hes just bigger, signed long term for a ridiculous amount of money and named Sammy Dalembert...I cant even imagine the two of them trying to play together - it would be beyond disastrous

Stefanski keeps saying Miller isnt going anywhere, but that makes zero sense. Apparently hes also been quietly shopping Iggy around the league with no takers that interested him...

Bottom line is, right now theyre the only team with cap room this off season and thats before they (presumably) dump millers contract...theyre not gonna make any deal that locks salary up and takes away that cap room

I've seen a few 6ers games lately, and Lou Williams has no range whatsoever. He's getting by on athleticism. Who knows, maybes he's having off days whenever I watch him? I can see the potential you guys talk about, but his jumper is vastly behind the curve right now

It looks like the T-Mac rumors are heating up in Chicago. Paxson hasn't denied them and sources have said he has talked to the Rockets several times. And with what Yao said recently about the team playing with more confidence when McGrady isn't on the floor, it sure doesn't look like T-Mac will be in a Rockets uni much longer. I would love getting him but know that it would be a lot and his injury concerns are still an issue.

Back