NBA Play-in and Playoff thread

Following you Pirate especially on the OKC game but the best I saw anywhere even last night was OKC -4 (-110). Even buying it down and I have 6 outs no place offered OKC -3.5 (-115). Where did you bet this? What are your outs?

Betrivers had 3.5-115 most of this morning. -4 was -110 there'

Edit: even now it is 3.5-117 and -4-109 many hours later

OKC is too inconsistent and young, go figure after a solid game they lose to a hurt Doncic at home.

As far as Denver, I dont see a let-down. This defending champ team has turned it on since getting beaten 2-0 at home. Once they turned it on and figured out the recipe to beating the Wolves, there's been now let-up. Joker is too much for Gobert or any of the Wolves bigs. Denver's bench is outplaying Minnesota's bench, making the wolves look outmatched throughout the entirety of the last 3 games. Since Denver has changed it's gameplan particularly on the defensive side, Wolves have gone into a shooting slump., where they got just 48.7% from the field (to Denver's 55%), and just 30.8% from 3 (Denver shot 47.4% from 3).. Denver should wrap this up tonight but I'll take the points.

⭐️Nuggets+3-118
Denver/Minnesota Over 204-115

Another angle I love is the Denver team total over. It's set way too low here. Denver has scored 112, 115, 117 in it's last 3 games after a paltry 80 in the first game before they made adjustments. I see them getting to 110+ again, if they continue to play like they did the last 3 games. In their previous 3 matchups in the reg season Denver scored 115, 111. 116

⭐️Denver Team Total Over 101.5

Sadly, Denver didn't come to play game 6. Looked totally different from the beginning, tough to see that one coming.
Back to the NBA zig zag in this series. I see Pacers pushing this at home where they are undefeated in playoffs to a game 7 with a great performance throughout against a tired and injured team that doesnt play as good on the road.. Knicks still should win game 7 in MSG in a tight game much like Game 1 and 3, IMHO. Tonight's game may not be a blowout like the last 2 but I have Pacers by about 10 points at home.

⭐️Pacers-5.5-115
Pacers-3-120 (First Half)

Sadly, Denver didn't come to play game 6. Looked totally different from the beginning, tough to see that one coming.
Back to the NBA zig zag in this series. I see Pacers pushing this at home where they are undefeated in playoffs to a game 7 with a great performance throughout against a tired and injured team that doesnt play as good on the road.. Knicks still should win game 7 in MSG in a tight game much like Game 1 and 3, IMHO. Tonight's game may not be a blowout like the last 2 but I have Pacers by about 10 points at home.

⭐️Pacers-5.5-115
Pacers-3-120 (First Half)

Thank you Pacers, that was an easy 2-0 sweep.

3 sweeps in a row.

0-3, 2-0, 0-2
So? Still having a much better year than you. You were too chicken to post your nba picks so you come here because you needed attention again. Typical dumb troll.

Didn’t BAR just tell you to grow up and stop trolling ?

Yes, he did when you posted my Reddit post here just the other day.

Didn’t I tell you to stay out of my threads earlier this week when you started trolling again? You obviously can’t read what the head mod said either

You’re a jealous and sad old troll. Just as @Smallmouth_bass and MANY others have said and noticed you about you, you were awfully quiet during the long and huge runs recently but come in when you think I lost to make a smart ass comment, and now I also see you putting laughing emoji's on all my posts now too (arent you almost 60 years old? Good Grief OLD MAN) . Your life must be a truly pathetic and sad existence.

Last edited:
You are such a loser. You lurk every day just hoping you can post something negative.

BAR literally just told this clown to grow up when he posted some other crap from my post on another forum.

L2K isn’t too bright obviously but hopefully BAR takes the trash out later today after yet another trolling episode

How rich a troll who doesnt even post his plays comes in this thread with his nonsense yet again, after losing on one game but was quiet during the 2 week massive run(s), and same guy was warned multiple times. Hopefully the trash gets taken out later today.

For Sunday:

⭐️Knicks-3-115
⭐️Nuggets-4-120
Knicks/Pacers Over 207-120

Pirate - Big fan of yours and your an amazing handicapper and person to take the time to post your selections but just a little bit of constructive criticism. After reading I'd like your thoughts. I went back two pages in this thread and 21 of your last 22 selections be it a top or regular choice when predicting a side are the favorite. During the college and NBA season your sides seem to be your bread and butter. A little better than your totals. Maybe at this point in the playoffs have you thought of passing more on a game or taking an underdog occasionally? Have a great day!

Not intentional or any thought behind playing mostly faves. It's just the way the numbers played out when I capped the game. I dont even look at the point spread much until I capped the game to an expected total and result, then play on where I see an edge, same in College ball.

Pirate - Big fan of yours and your an amazing handicapper and person to take the time to post your selections but just a little bit of constructive criticism. After reading I'd like your thoughts. I went back two pages in this thread and 21 of your last 22 selections be it a top or regular choice when predicting a side are the favorite. During the college and NBA season your sides seem to be your bread and butter. A little better than your totals. Maybe at this point in the playoffs have you thought of passing more on a game or taking an underdog occasionally? Have a great day!
He is doing just fine. He doesn’t like to be questioned, just let him post

Only play, really...
I just hadn't had time to look at the totals, props, etc since i got distracted with MLB. I do like the over a lot, 3 straight games with the same total #, first 2 went over this number with 217 and 213, combined with the fact that in these teams 6 meetings this year, the teams combined to score 208 or more in all of these games. Both teams are shooting 46.4% this series, and both teams avg 106 points per game this post-season. This is a clear over.

Dallas/Minnesota Over 207-115

I just hadn't had time to look at the totals, props, etc since i got distracted with MLB. I do like the over a lot, 3 straight games with the same total #, first 2 went over this number with 217 and 213, combined with the fact that in these teams 6 meetings this year, the teams combined to score 208 or more in all of these games. Both teams are shooting 46.4% this series, and both teams avg 106 points per game this post-season. This is a clear over.

Dallas/Minnesota Over 207-115

I should have said side wise - with Brothers and the Wolves track record on the road...

League can't have this go 0-3.

You'd think every other day would wear on Kyrie and Luka - but it seems ANT is gassed.

I expect a big game from Conley. And maybe Towns shows up.

Wolves collapsed the final 2 minutes. Crazy game. Knew the Over was easy at least.

803-722 YTD

⭐️Boston/Indiana Over 222-115

⭐️Pacers Team Total Over 54.5-120 (1st half)

Celtics-1.5 (1st qtr)

Celtics-7-112

2-2 Last night

⭐️Minnesota Team Total Over 50.5-120 (1st Half)
⭐️Twolves/Mavericks Over 210-115
Dallas Mavericks ML-120

Eyeing a 1st half or qtr play again. We'll see.

Expect Twolves to come out firing and win the first half as they do often and have twice this series. Their issues are with closing and late in the 2nd half. Mavs win at the end again to sweep the series.

Minnesota Twolves+0.5 (First Half)

Game 5. I believe Wolves come out hot 1st half like they've done at home and most of the playoff. Their problem has been late in games and closing. I believe the wolves jump on Mavs early but Mavs may tighten it up late, Wolves may see the game get close at the end so I feel more confident in the first half, playing the game spread smaller as Wolves haven't played great 2H in this series. I see wolves extending the series in a high scoring affair.

⭐️Dallas/Minnesota Over 209
⭐️Minnesota-2-115 (1st Half)
Wolves-4-117 (Full game)

806-727 YTD

Finally the Finals are here...Personally I'd love for the Mavs to win the series, but game 1 in Boston, with more rest, I give boston more of an edge esp with Porzhingus returning tonight. Think this series prob goes the distance but tonight here's where i think it plays out. Dallas has been a great 2nd half team this post season while Boston is a really good 1st half team through the whole season. I do feel Mavs may tighten this up later in the game but I'll play celts 1st half for now and maybe a game pick later, or live bet at Halftime depending on the situation.

⭐️Dallas/Minnesota Over 214.5-115
⭐️Celtics-3.5 (1st half)
Dallas/Boston Over 110-120 (First half)

Last edited:
Back