• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

NBA Play-in and Playoff thread

Wrong again cheddar man. I answered L2K at 744 that I doubled down on Celtics first half and game in post #146. Shouldn’t you vr spending time with your wife on Mother’s Day weekend instead of being so concerned about pirate ? It’s not just me, but many others have pointed out your strange infestation with me. They even have commented to you publicly.
I worry about you and your voluminous messages on DM tonight confirm my worry. Drink some wine, smoke a blunt and relax.

Last edited:
^I dont have to sleep on the couch, that's for sure. Maybe I'll get some more of the above. The double down on Boston worked again :p

Thank you Celtics.

Sunday, May 12rth

Boston came through, while OKC missed at the end. Today Going back with Twolves, played Denver big in game 3 while hitting Wolves in the first 2 games. I believe this shifts back to Minny tonight after their embarrassing loss in G3. Tough to beat a team twice in a row on the road, Minny will step up tonight. Wolves are my biggest NBA play today.

⭐️Twolves-2-120
⭐️Pacers/Knicks Over 218-115
Pacers-5-120

Sunday, May 12rth

Boston came through, while OKC missed at the end. Today Going back with Twolves, played Denver big in game 3 while hitting Wolves in the first 2 games. I believe this shifts back to Minny tonight after their embarrassing loss in G3. Tough to beat a team twice in a row on the road, Minny will step up tonight. Wolves are my biggest NBA play today.

⭐️Twolves-2-120
⭐️Pacers/Knicks Over 218-115
Pacers-5-120
Minny won twice in a row on the road in this series. I hope your wrong since I have the Nuggs in exacta's but good luck with your plays. Should be a good one.

Yes they did, i've been on the right side the first 3 games, maybe pressing my luck. If Denver had won but not blown them out in Game 3, I'd be more inclined to lean Denver but from my view, Minny will use that as motivation to win this one and not give Denver the momentum from a win today. I could be wrong. At least if Denver loses, it's only 3-1 and not elimination so you'd still have a shot at the exacta if Denver wins 3 straight, which they are capable of. Tough to go against Defending champs but Wolves present matchup problems for Denver. Should be a great one, expect this one to be tight. Good luck.

Yes they did, i've been on the right side the first 3 games, maybe pressing my luck. If Denver had won but not blown them out in Game 3, I'd be more inclined to lean Denver but from my view, Minny will use that as motivation to win this one and not give Denver the momentum from a win today. I could be wrong. At least if Denver loses, it's only 3-1 and not elimination so you'd still have a shot at the exacta if Denver wins 3 straight, which they are capable of. Tough to go against Defending champs but Wolves present matchup problems for Denver. Should be a great one, expect this one to be tight. Good luck.
What's curious to me is the line for this game is shorter than the game 3 line.

What's curious to me is the line for this game is shorter than the game 3 line.
I noticed that, I think the blowout Denver win by 27 last game factored in as they do rely heavily on Statistical analysis (gotta love the Algorithms) along with power rankings combined with the situation being game 4 in Minny, recent form, etc. Had they won by a narrow margin,, the line would probably be close to the game 3 line of 4-5.

Foster in nuggets twolves game.

Ahh Scott Foster, good to know. Wonder who he bet on today. 😆

At least his nemesis CP3 isn't playing in this game today. I did find one stat for last few years, he was calling .3 more fouls on home teams and the "rumor" on the net for years is NBA sends him to extend series. His nickname is "the extender," (Not a joke). NBA sends veteran ref Scott Foster to Game 4 of Warriors-Lakers Not sure about all that...but I guess we'll all focus on him more tonight.

Ahh Scott Foster, good to know. Wonder who he bet on today. 😆

At least his nemesis CP3 isn't playing in this game today. I did find one stat for last few years, he was calling .3 more fouls on home teams and the "rumor" on the net for years is NBA sends him to extend series. His nickname is "the extender," (Not a joke). NBA sends veteran ref Scott Foster to Game 4 of Warriors-Lakers Not sure about all that...but I guess we'll all focus on him more tonight.

To get this series to 6 or 7 the Wolves need this game. Refs gave them zero chance in g3 and took them out of it defensively with whistles over and over to set the tone. Doubt Foster does the same being such a homer. Also Taliban Murray looked great for the first time in weeks. But short turnaround expect him to be back to his slowmo self.

To get this series to 6 or 7 the Wolves need this game. Refs gave them zero chance in g3 and took them out of it defensively with whistles over and over to set the tone. Doubt Foster does the same being such a homer. Also Taliban Murray looked great for the first time in weeks. But short turnaround expect him to be back to his slowmo self.
If they blow the whistle and call the game like they should it favors Denver. If they let them play back yard ball it favors Minny

well at least if Twolves lose i can blame Foster. It's already popular to blame them anyway 😆

Good thing Pacers came out with fire like I thought they would. now hopefully they can hold the lead.

Nice bets and wins. I missed your Pacers 1/H.
Knew you'd say something. I don't document everything i do here believe it or not nor every play, I hit them a little harder before tip off as i was running out the door to go pick up something for Mother's Day. By the time i got back, the game had tipped off. All I know is my gambling account is happy from first half already.

Denver made some big offensive adjustments last game, while Wolves didn't shoot the ball well and turned over the ball 16 times, yet the total went over. I expect the Wolves will shoot better and protect the ball better, while Denver will continue their offensive gameplan to push this over.

⭐️Denver/Minnesota Over 203.5-115

Knew you'd say something. I don't document everything i do here believe it or not nor every play, I hit them a little harder before tip off as i was running out the door to go pick up something for Mother's Day. By the time i got back, the game had tipped off. All I know is my gambling account is happy from first half already.
Yeah I don't either. Sometimes I'm at the Sing Sing and make bets and don't feel a need to post. It's not the first thing I think of to do. Nice early W's though. I'm against you on Denver/Minny tonight. One of us will win 😆

I'm often on my MGM, rivers, Ceasar's app on my phone checking scores (they are faster than ESPN) when I'm away from home, which usually leads me to putting more bets down.
If they lose and go under, I'm blaming it all on Soctt Foster 😆

Are you playing the Den/Minny 2/H? Looks like we're going back to Denver 2-2
Nah I didnt touch it, i was too busy dealing with 3 kids fighting before bedtime and me cursing Scott Foster, inconsistent calls or no calls of guys getting hacked again but expected that, at least the over hit easily, and I hit splittsville with a few bucks on the side for the day.

Monday
⭐️Mavericks ML-115
⭐️Celtics-4-120 (First Half)
Celtics-8-114
Thunder/Mavs Over 213-118

Thoughts on Mavs: OKC is too young, they havent figured out Luca and Kyrie and even on Luca's bad/off nights he's still torching these kids from OKC. OKC may get thrashed again tonight on the road as the Mavs are hot right now and clicking. Mavs role players are playing their best, wait til Luca really goes off. Normally i go with the NBA zig zag but watching OKC this series, way too overhyped, too young and dumb. Luca and Kyire have been here and beyond before with Luca having played in a western conf finals while Kyrie has won a title in Clev. The intangibles matter and no way will Dallas want to relinquish control of the series to a bunch of young kids with no experience in the playoffs. Mavs want to teach them a lesson at home.

The other key factor is Rebounding, where Dallas has gathered 12+ offensive Boards per game in this series and while Defense wins Championships, and OKC had a stout defense in regular season, it's been less than stellar against Dallas--constantly giving Dallas 2nd chance points. Home court advantage is also a big factor, where Dallas plays a lot better in front of the home crowd while OKC has been reduced to slightly better than average team last 2 games (1 at OKC, 1 in Dallas). I doubt OKC can figure it out from Game 3 to 4 in a matter of 2 days.

No, its not but it was good for my pacers 1st half and game bets. 😆

I don't document everything i do here believe it or not nor every play, I hit them a little harder before tip off as i was running out the door to go pick up something for Mother's Day. By the time i got back, the game had tipped off. All I know is my gambling account is happy from first half already.
20240513_141730.jpg
Here you stated you won a unposted Pacers 1/H bet and hit the Pacers game harder before tip.

Somewhere else you stated you missed getting in a Pacers 1/H and added bet on game.

🤔

Best of luck tonight.

View attachment 83862
Here you stated you won a unposted Pacers 1/H bet and hit the Pacers game harder before tip.

Somewhere else you stated you missed getting in a Pacers 1/H and added bet on game.

🤔

Best of luck tonight.

Wrong. I know you're brighter than this. I was saying I missed posting here. (Notice above i said "and missed getting my 1st half AND ADDED BET--MEANING POSTED HERE, OBVIOUSLY If it's an "ADDED BET" it's already been booked, DUH!) I already stated I made the 1st half wager in that same comment. You were already commenting why I didn't post it so I was explaining i dont post every single play and got busy with mothers day stuff so i missed posting it here. I know you're brighter than this. And who cares if i won an unposted bet? Are you the unposted bet king? Do i add them to my record? No. I was saying it in conversation. I've won probably 20 unposted bets just this weekend on live bets and other sports, but I didn't even mention those. One comment and it gets you wound up. You really appear petty just like @Smallmouth_bass was saying about you and another. Good grief.

Last edited:
Wrong. I know you're brighter than this. I was saying I missed posting here. (Notice above i said "and missed getting my 1st half AND ADDED BET--MEANING POSTED HERE, OBVIOUSLY If it's an "ADDED BET" it's already been booked, DUH!) I already stated I made the 1st half wager in that same comment. You were already commenting why I didn't post it so I was explaining i dont post every single play and got busy with mothers day stuff so i missed posting it here. I know you're brighter than this. And who cares if i won an unposted bet? Are you the unposted bet king? Do i add them to my record? No. I was saying it in conversation. I've won probably 20 unposted bets just this weekend on live bets and other sports, but I didn't even mention those. One comment and it gets you wound up. You really appear petty just like @Smallmouth_bass was saying about you and another. Good grief.
My top 2 quotes are from here, CTG. The 3rd quote is from Reddit. I am pretty smart btw as you can see 😆 At any rate, that's my humor for the day. Best of luck tonight.

Ahhh semantics. Same deal as I didn’t post the 1st half bet there either since I don’t like doing it from my phone. Glad you needed more clarification.
Good luck

Donovan Mitchell out tonight. Let’s see how much of a killer instinct Celtics have
Hopefully the "star missing" theory doesn't come fruition. where the team with the star out covers and/or wins as the other team is let down not playing against the star while the other guys step up. Celtics better treat this game just like they did the last and put them away early. Just saw it go to -11. Glad I got in early on this one.

Hopefully the "star missing" theory doesn't come fruition. where the team with the star out covers and/or wins as the other team is let down not playing against the star while the other guys step up. Celtics better treat this game just like they did the last and put them away early. Just saw it go to -11. Glad I got in early on this one.
Yes. That theory seems to come true very often. I just don’t see where the offense is going to come from. Then again, these are all pros….

Yes. That theory seems to come true very often. I just don’t see where the offense is going to come from. Then again, these are all pros….

I thought Tatum had screwed us on the first half bet with his technical but he redeemed himself with the 3 to cover. Great start. Hope they cover game now for us.

Celtics were nice enough to cover the first half and miss the game by a point again. Dallas cost themselves in the late game, terrible FT shooting at the worst time.

On to Tuesday

788-703 YTD

⭐️Knicks ML-128
⭐️Minnesota/Denver Over 205-118
Nuggets-3.5-120
Knicks/Pacers Over 216-117

Somehow my posts from earlier got deleted . I guess because of all the trolling.

Anyway a great Tuesday night of playoffs as posted here earlier at BMR.

3-1 and hit both top play.

As posted here and across the street:

Celtics were nice enough to cover the first half and miss the game by a point again. Dallas cost themselves in the late game, terrible FT shooting at the worst time.

On to Tuesday

788-703 YTD

⭐️Knicks ML-128-W
⭐️Minnesota/Denver Over 205-118-W
Nuggets-3.5-120-W
Knicks/Pacers Over 216-117-L

That Knicks total should have gone over. Incredible how the scoring came to a halt. Nice work.
The last few minutes of that game was just terrible basketball. I worried for a minute Denver game might do the same when they got up big but luckily they kept shooting.

Hope tomorrow is good to us again

How cute. My stalker is here. Still stalking me everywhere

You’re obsessed with me. Yikes.

Find some other activities. Stalking me and my every post is not healthy.

Last edited:
Following you Pirate especially on the OKC game but the best I saw anywhere even last night was OKC -4 (-110). Even buying it down and I have 6 outs no place offered OKC -3.5 (-115). Where did you bet this? What are your outs?

Back