NBA Play-in and Playoff thread

2-2 Thurs/808-729 YTD

Won the spreads, lost the totals last time. Game 2 should be a bit closer i believe than Game 1.

⭐️Boston/Dallas Over 214
⭐️Celtics-1.5-120 (1st quarter)
Dallas+7 (Full game)

2-2 Thurs/808-729 YTD

Won the spreads, lost the totals last time. Game 2 should be a bit closer i believe than Game 1.

⭐️Boston/Dallas Over 214
⭐️Celtics-1.5-120 (1st quarter)
Dallas+7 (Full game)
Where did you get -1.5 -120 for Bos. 1st qtr.?

Of course, Bender23 AKA Cheddar the troll who followed me over like a few others, always likes posts that lose and hits the like well after. Typical stalker troll with his usual antics. He doesnt like any post that win, but loves showing up after losses.

Got the game spread about right, missed the totals and 1st qtr. Boston doesnt shoot that bat at home normally, or we would have hit those. On to game 2 in a few days.

Think Dallas has their shot tonight. over got bad luck last game with many more missed shots by Boston than normal. think that gets corrected on both sides tonight.

⭐️Mavericks ML-130
⭐️Boston/Dallas Over 212-115
Boston/Dallas Over 109 (First Half)

This looks like a gentleman's sweep, Boston wins this back at home. Luka will come out to shut up Windy and ESPN who have berated him 48 hours nonstop and Kyrie and crew should help out more tonight.

⭐Dallas Mavs+1.5

⭐Boston/Dallas Over 108.5 (First Half)

Last edited:
Rather than mess with game total, as I do believe 2H the defense will kick up and slow down the scoring. The Celts have hit 105 or more in all 3 games. Last time during the playoffs they scored less than 105 was over a month ago on April 29 in game 4 against the Heat. 13 straight playoff games 105 or more. They might just hit 105 again like game 2 so I'll take the 104.5 in case its close at the end.

Celtics Team Total Over 104.5-130

I think Celtics not fucking around and will end this.
Nope not tonight. i knew mavs would show up tonight. But celtics look like they took the night off. At least Mavs are doing theiir thing and we should cash the big one easy.

adding:
Mavs-17.5 Live (Halftime)

Silver has gotta go and a new commissioner needs to fix this league. A load management game in the goddamn finals. TNT needed to have this game so Barkley could rip it to shreds.

Won on the big dallas plays last game but back in Boston, it looks like this series ends tonight.

⭐️Celtics-2.5-125 (1st half)
⭐️Celtics Team Total Over 107.5-120
Celtics-6-115 (Full game)
Celtics Team Total Over 27.5 (1st quarter)

Won on the big dallas plays last game but back in Boston, it looks like this series ends tonight.

⭐️Celtics-2.5-125 (1st half)
⭐️Celtics Team Total Over 107.5-120
Celtics-6-115 (Full game)
Celtics Team Total Over 27.5 (1st quarter)

I can relax having a great night in NBA already cashing the #1. Boston just needs 41 more pts for #2. Knew they'd be hot tonight.

Just missed the clean sweep thanks to Boston, sat on 106 points for 3 minutes. nba be funny like that end of games. Great game and season. 814-737 YTD

Back