2018 NBA Dollaz

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
Already posted this:
Bulls o30.5. My numbers don't like it as much as my head does, but I think there is more talent on this squad than a 12th place finish in the East. Parker could help out and always liked Dunn/Lavine.

Knicks u29. I thought they would be 25ish

Jazz o49.5 Mitchell is a star and they know how to compete.

Wizards o45.5. I don't LOVE the moves they made, but they are better than what they had last year. Losing Gortat is a win in my book. The bench is upgraded with Green/Rivers and an improving Sato/Oubre. Not sure what Brown gives them as I hated the pick. Mahinmi has looked to be in better shape and moving quicker.

To add to that, I tailed Bar with the Jazz Western Conference as I have them as the 3rd best team in the NBA and thus the line is incredibly high. I also added Wizards +3000 to win the East as I have them as the 4th best team in the East. I expect them to be the 3 or 4 seed barring injuries. Yeah, Howard is a shell of himself, but he's a massive upgrade over Gortat in my book. Beal takes the next step this year. But, this bet is about them at least getting into the 2nd round and I like their chances if they are anywhere seeded 3 through 6.

I'm typically not a heavy volume bettor and I may lose interest for periods of the season, but I usually fire them out to start:

Magic +2.5
Nuggs +1

Oh man,

I know your a Bullets fan but be prepared to feel the highs and many lows of having their RSW and Futures bets. I laughed at myself last year, heavily.

Good luck man, excited for the season!

Oh man,

I know your a Bullets fan but be prepared to feel the highs and many lows of having their RSW and Futures bets. I laughed at myself last year, heavily.

Good luck man, excited for the season!

Thanks man. I actually like this years version a lot better.

But yeah, team is volatile

I was owed that Thunder loss after the Hawks comeback, I guess!

Raptors -11 L
Twolves pk L

Last edited:
Its remotely possible for the Suns to cover since Toronto has 3 very tough teams immediately after them. If they are down a lot might bet them live. GL

Back