US Open INGAME

Hate everything about it already

Starting with Skip n Shannon even being there. Fox can suck a dick...woke up, turned it on and I'm listening to Floyd/Conor bullshit and only have Joe Buck to look forward to

Hate everything about it already

Starting with Skip n Shannon even being there. Fox can suck a dick...woke up, turned it on and I'm listening to Floyd/Conor bullshit and only have Joe Buck to look forward to

I know, just woke up at 10 and turned on and this is literally the first time I have seen this show with its 0.00 rating ever...and it is horrible...

flex_oct06a.jpg

Not happy there are already 20 players under par, kinda needs to be more difficult to actually qualify as the US Open and not the John Deere

Not happy there are already 20 players under par, kinda needs to be more difficult to actually qualify as the US Open and not the John Deere

Give it some time...

The usual overreaction we all have the first morning of a major.

Shannon Sharpe just realized there are 18 holes on a golf course and 72 for a tournament.

It's incredible how many are making birdie on one of the first two holes though, it's alarming for this tournament

I guess that's my problem, "easy" should still be difficult and it doesn't appear to be

So bad I'm not watching til DP show is over

He's got Conor's agent coming on next

ahh hell, gotta put my buds in for DP, i am watching on the ipad at work, but its just the featured group

It is bad, but nothing like it was like 2 years ago at Chambers Bay...just brutal..

Well adding Azinger and Faxon didn't suck and Curtis Strange was well done as well, but how they have Joe Buck doing golf...he's not in the same universe as Tirico or Hello Friends. They stay in the background, Buck needs front and center

DJ and Rahm are the disappointments so far...

Guys like Billy Ho and Danny Willet are no surprise.

Well adding Azinger and Faxon didn't suck and Curtis Strange was well done as well, but how they have Joe Buck doing golf...he's not in the same universe as Tirico or Hello Friends. They stay in the background, Buck needs front and center

Joe Buck has been on the Fox US Open golf team all three years #puke

It was the combo of him and Norman a few years back that was just brutal.

Even John Miller doesn't get in the way nearly as much as this guy

I love Johnny Miller doing the US Open.

And it was his crowning thing every year.

He would be having a fit at these early scores right now.

Johnny was staying at the same hotel as my buds a few years ago during the PHX Open, CBS was doing the Super Bowl

Saw him in the lobby on Sat morning and was real gracious, they got pics, etc and said no chance I'd do this after you get back tonight lol

So they're live and DP just took Fowler to win, Seton took DJ and McLovin took Rahm

Considering they get answers to some conspicuous stuff real quick, at least they aren't looking at live scores

Not sure who Tyson Alexander is, but I have had a similar made putt a time or two before ;)

Dru Love is an absolute monster, lol. I knew his dad was caddying for him this week etc but last I remember was that kid being small at Masters Par 3 contest years ago...

That is one large individual.

Back