The Masters Discussion

She's probably got the divorce papers in the works. She didn't do it...he was fine until he took a wipeout down the stairs. Then LIV.

Gretzkys don't deal with losers

He moved like Tiger does now in his late 20s. I didn't think he'd age well.

Scottie under 71.5 is -115. Are they assuming everyone will get wrecked by the wind?
Yeah and I think it will likely hit precision iron players the worst. If he's not hitting it to 5-10 feet he's going to struggle.

Have to believe they'll be taking a ton of money on Scottie to break par. One bad hole and I don't think he can.

Day/Tiger/Homa all had to lay up this morning on 15. I don't think I've ever seen an entire group do that

Love to see a +3 or so today out of Douchebeau, the analytics talk is so bad. Degree in physics lmfao, just go away. Like none of these other guys don't apply simple math to their equations.

These idiots sound like they've lost the plot. Sounds like channel 6 in college when they pronounced recipe as re-sype. Not their best performance.

Colt Knost could turn any wannabe fan off of this sport. He's basically what I would diagram if asked to diagram the worst golf analyst you could come up with.

Sounds challenged with the English language, very bad redneck accent. Last year at the Memorial his constant "Mr Nicklaus" references made memes and not good ones. How the flying fuck did he get hired to do this?

As for actual think

It's probably Max and Scottie going at it on Sunday

Won't be surprised if Pavon stays in the hunt, seems like there's always a random Euro

I hate that

One bad hole and you're begging for a lot of luck. Wind is only supposed to get worse.

Doesn't look bad at all though right now and it's not swirling...

How many rounds above par does he have per year?

Doesn't look bad at all though right now and it's not swirling...

How many rounds above par does he have per year?
It's bad and supposed to get worse

Look at their trowsers, and the par 5s are mostly playing into the wind so buncha layups upcoming

He might shoot low but that's not something I'm betting on. Of course I'm not betting against it but 72 will be a great round

It's bad and supposed to get worse

Look at their trowsers, and the par 5s are mostly playing into the wind so buncha layups upcoming

He might shoot low but that's not something I'm betting on. Of course I'm not betting against it but 72 will be a great round

Might not be able to watch entire round anyway!

So I'll play birdie or better on 2 for SS. -165 on some sites - used some boosts to get 3 units around -105ish.

Let's go

Might not be able to watch entire round anyway!

So I'll play birdie or better on 2 for SS. -165 on some sites - used some boosts to get 3 units around -105ish.

Let's go
My only bet today is Scottie u4.5 birdies or better -165 lol

I'm a great fade atm

So goddamned tired of these fux talking about Tiger's fitness. His walk. We get it. It's journalism at its worst, just so lazy. WE ALL KNOW about his physical status.

On the app.

You can watch EVERY single player, every single shot.

Easily the best coverage of any sporting event.
I still have a flip fone

Was supposed to do something about that yesterday but the rain delay squashed those plans

We still like Google phones? I'm on an LG G6 which might have been out of production for 5 years

Spek some chick sent me one of those games on FB, my name is now Deebo Youngblood. I don't mind those games but can't wait to introduce myself today at a couple places. It will be Deebo Youngblood. Fortunately none are actual future clients.

Back