• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2024 U.S. Open at Pinehurst Discussion

No love for Big Frenchy today @Timh ?

You got Pavon and Patty Ice at great plus money, no hedge on Bryson at -120/-140, just in case?

GL today Doc

Soccer watching today unless beefcake starts choking which would be incredible television

That was rd.3 and felt it was a good bet that should’ve hit.

Under 72.5 -140 today is solid.

Cantlay 3 or more birdies/eagles juiced to -140 for rd. 4, which I thought of chasing big but settled on his under 71.5 +110. 72 better not come in play with Patty Ice today.

Leggo SEMCON
Legggggo!

Sorry was at a stoplight reading real quick.

No love for Big Frenchy today @Timh ?

You got Pavon and Patty Ice at great plus money, no hedge on Bryson at -120/-140, just in case?

GL today Doc
You know I just have a problem with BDC, nothing personal but just don't like his swing and short game etc...like watching a fucking robot...

Dechambeau retakes the lead, stops to sign an autograph for a handicapped kid, then slaps hands all the way to the tee box. Dude is living his best life.

Added Beefcake a few holes ago when it was obvious Rory was going to choke. Didn’t get the 4/1. But the -110 was good enough. Glad to have cashed a bit on his awesome tourney.

Chamblee will get the last laugh when his buddy Monahan excludes him from the PGA Tour owned Presidents Cup.

Great tournament… as always it’s fun to talk back and forth and share thoughts with everyone on this thread.

2-2 on the week for me… lost some juice

If he just kept bangin' Amanda he wins by three strokes

The wife sucked the life out of him

Back