The Open Championship @ Royal Troon Discussion...

I've probably said this a couple times over the years(I could've said yesterday for all I know).

Remember when you watched the Open broadcast and the ball had tracers due to the delay ?

Not interested in understanding since I don't know how this ridiculous downpour is going to play out but not interested in overs with so many quality players out there too. Just fades.

DJ o70.5 -123 2*
Brown o72.5 -130
Good start for you on Brown. Gotta think he falls back today.

Only two golfers to not have looks at birdie on Postage Stamp in the last hour.

Gross.

X, Billy and Sheff in prime position to take control now.

Just took bogey or worse on 11

Rose -130
Brown -170
Lowry -110

Couldn't take Ho -120 the way he's playing but prolly should

Now Rose leaving his hat on backwards as he tees off. Lol. Turning straight gangsta.
If it's raining you don't want that shit dripping off the bill during your swing. Rather no hat than have the bill up front but sponsors probably wouldn't approve

If it's raining you don't want that shit dripping off the bill during your swing. Rather no hat than have the bill up front but sponsors probably wouldn't approve
I get it. I just had never seen him do it before.

Reactions: KJ
I get it. I just had never seen him do it before.
Surprised as windy as it always is more of them don't wear beanies or just have hats made to wear backwards. That wind blowing on the bill sucks too. Hard to keep your balance let alone focus on hitting a golf ball precisely

And thank you for doubling 17 DJ! Should win that one now but he'll probably hole out on 18 the way it's going

he's really played great today.....
True. I beleve this is his 5th fairway., so where most would be 4-5 over hitting like that he's done well to be even. If that tee shot on 7 finds a bunker on 8 or the approach on 14 lands anywhere other than that one yard of open surface, we're looking at a seriously crooked number. Kudos to him, he's taken advantage.

Back