The Open Championship @ Royal Troon Discussion...

The Open Rd.1 plays. Likely adding 1 more play.

Finau under 71.5 -105 4u(FD)
ADD- Aberg under 70.5 -105 2.5u(DK)
ADD- Fleetwood under 70.5 +105 2.5u(DK)

Futures:
Rors AND X top 20 finish (ties paid) +110 3u(FD)
Aberg top 20 (ties paid) -140 3u(DK)
AL +1.5/under 9 (stolen from BC) Rors to win +1610 1u
ADD- Scheffler, Rors or Dechambro to eagle #6, Rd.1 or Rd.2 +375 1.5u(Betrivers)

GL this week fellas.

Last edited:
Outrights:

Tiger +12,500 (PPH)
IM + 6500 (BOL)
Finau +5000 (BOL and PPH)
Collin +1400 (BOL and PPH)
Hatton +2900 (BOL)
Cam Young +8000 (BOL

FRL:

Aberg +3300 (BOL)
Fleetwood +4500 (BOL)

No over/unders in the early session. We'll see how things are going and I'll stalk some for the afternoon and obviously into Friday.

*Tiger bet is from last winter.
*I do think Tiger makes the cut
*Fowler to miss cut worth a bet imo. I simply don't have it available

Two full tourney plays for me:

Wyndham Clark -115 vs JT
Thriston Lawrence -165 vs Sargent

I’ve always wanted to bet on a guy named Thriston. It’s my time… just betting these to have some action over the weekend. I did not put a lot of thought or analyses into either play. Best of luck and enjoy the tournament… thank you for the posts, as always I like hearing other people’s thoughts and plays…

Two full tourney plays for me:

Wyndham Clark -115 vs JT
Thriston Lawrence -165 vs Sargent

I’ve always wanted to bet on a guy named Thriston. It’s my time… just betting these to have some action over the weekend. I did not put a lot of thought or analyses into either play. Best of luck and enjoy the tournament… thank you for the posts, as always I like hearing other people’s thoughts and plays…
Understood on the JT fade.

Clark has been inconsistent but this feels slightly cheap.

Sure the hell glad I didn't play Sungjae. Holy shit his majors this year are awful.

The names that are +4 to +7 are quite something.

I don't hate this though, at all.

73 or under by the guys this afternoon should be cause for celebration.

Is it supposed to get worse as we get into the afternoon?

Scottie to shoot par or better is -105...

I had hoped that we'd have this start to I could play some overs.

I'm keeping restraint not playing more.

Pretty sure I can go 2-0 on these.

This your first Open?

Pretty sure I say this every year.

Reminds me of the worst PGA of all time - but interesting JT won that.

Golf is sunshine and rainbows for me. If there's clouds and a shower in the forecast on Thursday for the weekend- I'm out for Sat find someone else.

Different brand of golf, that's for sure. Not our typical Merica' PGA events w/ average scores of 67. Really liking what I'm seeing as far as course, weather, scrambling and what this course will demand of you if you want to contend.

Very happy Finau finished at even, 1-2 in the early wave, manageable -2u start. Leggo Clark and am stalking live now.

Pretty sure I say this every year.

Reminds me of the worst PGA of all time - but interesting JT won that.

Golf is sunshine and rainbows for me. If there's clouds and a shower in the forecast on Thursday for the weekend- I'm out for Sat find someone else.
Ya you like American golf.

This is actual golf.

What a beautiful scene today. You really can't beat this to be honest.

Really thought the big names would take advantage of the front 9. Big wow at the names at +4-7. A lot of middle pack guys at top of leaderboard.

Think things will even out over the course of 4 days. Need to adjust the betting just like these guys are adjusting to course conditions.

Really thought the big names would take advantage of the front 9. Big wow at the names at +4-7. A lot of middle pack guys at top of leaderboard.

Think things will even out over the course of 4 days. Need to adjust the betting just like these guys are adjusting to course conditions.
This is great tbh...

Value forthcoming

Back