US Open INGAME

48 players under par on today's round at this moment, including 19 who have already finished.

Finally getting to sit down and watch some golf. I just hope Sunday has some drama. Oh and some Live hole by hole betting. BOL used to offer that. I enjoyed that

only 8 shots off the lead?

Someone tell Buck that leap frogging 60 guys isn't easy, especially when the winning score isn't -25

Alright, interest peaked. Have small futures on Casey at +4100 and Kaymer at +8600...I never even think about these longshots until halfway through...let's see what we get here tomorrow...different course yesterday than today.

4 leaders - 6 of the last 10 winners led after 36
3 one shot off- nine of the last 10 have been within one of the lead after 36

Whoever shoots par for the final 36 will win this

Btw, the beauty of social media is people like Steve Elkington. I didn't know he was even relevant anymore.

That 3 wood by Thomas traveled 295, hit the green and barely bounced 1 foot off ground. Course is almost defenseless at this point.

have Scheffler as big long shot for win and top 10 and looking good til he takes a triple on 18 today:hang:
big swings of birdie runs or fescue triples this afternoon and tomorrow should be interesting

Most normally I'd try to fade Thomas again tomorrow after that but this course is making it tough to do the traditional fades, everyone just eating

Playing TPC on Friday, at least picked the coolest day this week to do it. 16th tends to look just a tad different without the stands

I want sure it does. Shoot me a pic.

It's one of the least visually appealing holes on the course, about a buck forty or so. High of 113 on Friday, at least we tee off around 8...love the course, very user friendly

Back