The Masters Discussion

A bushel of irresponsibly large wagers on missing the cut:

Meronk--Miss Cut +125
...his 2nd attempt at Augusta and the first one didn't treat him well

Hatton--Miss Cut +225

Min Woo--Miss Cut +220
...busted finger and a bout of the flu plus rainy, windy weather

Tiger/Min Woo--Both Miss Cut +425
...when you're sick (Min Woo) or elderly (El Tigre) it's tough to power through sub-optimal weather and possibly wonky tee times throwing you off your routine

Rahm/Rory/Speith--All Miss Cut 350-1
...Speith says his wrist is pretty sore, Rory's form outside of last Sunday is dubious at best and maybe Rahmbo's fat wallet affects his approach.

Swing it easy friends.

Myriad of outrights but I'll post my props ...

Scottie Top Former Winner +110 good size bet
Low Score Under 64.5 +100 medium to big
Hole in One Sunday +145 small
Hole in One Any Day -200 small
Sheff 68 or less every round +8500 very small
Scottie 1st Rd u70.5 +110 and +115 medium

Last edited:
Added some more:

Top 10s:
Xander -125
Deki +150
Niemann +200
Conners +500

Top 20:
Cam Young +110
Conners +150
Harman +175
Tom Kim +250
Day +150

Scheffler top American +180

1st round:
Rickie (EV) over Min Woo Lee
Will Z -105 over JT
Clark -115 over Hovland
Cam Smith -135 over McCarthy
Lowry -135 over Bhatia
Brooks -105 over Spieth

Also added full tournament matchups:
Si Woo Kim -135 over Min Woo Lee
McCarthy -120 over Bhatia

Fading Min Woo and Bhatia due to their injuries and it being Bhatia's first time

Good luck everyone!

Is it even possible for Greg Norman to be more of a jackass (noting his comments yesterday about the "boss" being on the property rooting for his guys).......

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Guess I'm gonna try to fade players with live betting, the whole delayed start seems like rounds one and two will be squashed together and think I saw gusts of 30-35 mph today.

Ultimately it's Scottie's to lose, let's be real here but big gusts can ruin the best iron shots on the planet. Soft greens will help obviously but with that wind how long can they remain soft? I'm really not pumped about betting on anyone once the greens dry out with that wind. Guess the prep work I failed to do this year is showing, I have no clue if there are weather conditions to worry about the rest of the weekend.

They've said wind will be worse tomorrow. If no rain between now and then I certainly won't be looking at under scoring props

ESPN had a Scottie or Tiger in the lead after round 1 prop :rofl emoji:

Think it was priced 50 cents worse than Scottie alone
he had no win/top10/20, i didnt know if the guy was playing

played him @+126 vs bradley today for old times sake

edit; I would not have played him in any of those, guess he's a field bet

Last edited:
Been betting on random live stuff, Max and Xander making par at various par 4s and laying -200 +

Not an ideal way to gamble but calling birdies and bogies isn't easy in these conditions

tiger caught the fear
he used to go nuts up at a hole , knowing he'd make the 5ft coming back.
now he's 5+ short

tiger caught the fear
he used to go nuts up at a hole , knowing he'd make the 5ft coming back.
now he's 5+ short
This is the first time in several years I've felt comfortable that he can actually get up and down on these holes. That includes the year he won it.

This is the first time in several years I've felt comfortable that he can actually get up and down on these holes. That includes the year he won it.
dude used to smile all the time
now he's trying to be so serious cuz he knows it's a challenge to keep his body in check.

Just smile and fk the pain

dude used to smile all the time
now he's trying to be so serious cuz he knows it's a challenge to keep his body in check.

Just smile and fk the pain
His ankle is basically fused to his shin. It's amazing that he can even grimace at this point. Not sure walking in general is suggested.

His ankle is basically fused to his shin. It's amazing that he can even grimace at this point. Not sure walking in general is suggested.
dude does not want to be an honorary starter
count on it

Reactions: KJ
Small bet (all are today) on Homa birdie or better on 13 -135

Think guys who are hitting it well should be priced closer to -200 on the freebie. Hate that they won't likely make it to 15 tonight, it's would be an ideal chase if needed

Has Tiger legitimately put on 100lbs of muscle since he broke in? He doesn't even look like a golfer anymore.

We get it, Tiger is moving like an old man

Every GD thing out of Dottie's mouth is about it. He's an old man!

Man I remember thinking DJ would be in the hunt for the next two decades. Wonder what happened.

Back