• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2024 U.S. Open at Pinehurst Discussion

Yea looks like 5 & 10 are the scoring holes today, 5Es & 18Bs at hole 5, 1E & 16Bs at 10 as of 11:15am.
14/78 under par as of 11:15am

Streaming blows unless you hate changing channels. At least Peacock has been better than a couple of the others at connecting. Guess this is their way to slowly condition us for when it's completely streaming.

I knew I hated my Bryson Rory bet after seeing this course will yield scores in the morning.

That being said, Bryson has been excellent...

But that 2nd shot into #7 likely seals my fate :(

Just bad capping.

The value was good but all the talk of this course being tough was that, talk.

We'll see if they do something to keep this under DDs.

I feel like 10-12 is winning score now.

• Sad
Reactions: KJ
Just bad capping.

The value was good but all the talk of this course being tough was that, talk.

We'll see if they do something to keep this under DDs.

I feel like 10-12 is winning score now.
Pretty boring watch day 1, could have been any other tournament

Hunt just mentioned this but us OGs with DTV have the mix on 901 starting at 730 am.

Just saying...

3-0 Rd.1 Open. Think there will still be some decent scores this morning, getting more difficult as day and week progresses.

Rd.2 plays:

Scheffler under 69.5 -105 4u
Day under 72.5 -125 3u

Eyeing Morikawa later but off to a 6:18 dance at the local muni

GL today fellas

Of the 68 at +3 or better, 37 are already finished. +4 has a reasonable shot at making the weekend. Unless some weather shows up, +5 like Scottie is going home.

Pretty nice for a Friday at noon to have the US Open, Euros and CWS all on tv

Overstated the number of finished players under the cut line. 25 are finished. Currently 61 at +3 or better. Only 2 more needed to move the line to +4.

Sorry Jarrett, line has now moved to +4. 72 players currently. Scottie watch starts now. 10 players currently on the course at +4. Almost everyone on the course still has at least half their round left to play.

Sorry Jarrett, line has now moved to +4. 72 players currently. Scottie watch starts now. 10 players currently on the course at +4. Almost everyone on the course still has at least half their round left to play.
Makes Tiger's back 9 more fun as well

I love the breaks on many of these putts. Huge difference compared to Valhalla where few putts seemed to be more than a cup outside.

Reactions: KJ
Back