2024 U.S. Open at Pinehurst Discussion

61 players at +4 or better. Looking very hopeful now for Scottie, Lowry, Fleetwood and others at +5.

"He always runs through the tape"..........uhhhh, the tape is reserved for the winner guys.

Only one more stumble needed for +5 to be the number. Six players on the course at +4 including Brooks and Collin.

Thanks to Koepka bogey on 18, +5 is now the cut line, brings an extra 15 players into the mix. And no +5 guys are currently on the course.

MOLINARI ACE TO PROBABLY MAKE THE CUT ON THE NUMBER
This is probably as rare a feat as there is in pro golf, possible unique. How many courses even finish a nine with a par 3? And then the odds of making an ace? And then to have it be needed to make the cut? Forget about it.

This is probably as rare a feat as there is in pro golf, possible unique. How many courses even finish a nine with a par 3? And then the odds of making an ace? And then to have it be needed to make the cut? Forget about it.
I think they said how ever far their research went, it had never been done.

Today was a fun watch for me, lost a little on live betting but nothing big

I thought a SS over Rory bet couldn’t lose. Oh it did. Fortunate to run it back with Aberg over Cantlay.

Small bet Aberg ERL but I cashed out for 2-1 not 4-1 when Pavon tied it up. I feel like their cash out options don’t take into account the dead heat payouts on golf. But of course he won SU anyway so I lost that and ended down some juice on the day.

I thought a SS over Rory bet couldn’t lose. Oh it did. Fortunate to run it back with Aberg over Cantlay.

Small bet Aberg ERL but I cashed out for 2-1 not 4-1 when Pavon tied it up. I feel like their cash out options don’t take into account the dead heat payouts on golf. But of course he won SU anyway so I lost that and ended down some juice on the day.
They'll take it into account somewhat on guys that have completed their rounds but it's way too much math for me to be doing anything other than gambling. I'm not sure if there are books that have ties winning live, maybe someone else can chime in on that. Obv MGM is one that does it pre-round, I have a couple others that do as well but haven't looked at anything like that after the round has started.

They'll take it into account somewhat on guys that have completed their rounds but it's way too much math for me to be doing anything other than gambling. I'm not sure if there are books that have ties winning live, maybe someone else can chime in on that. Obv MGM is one that does it pre-round, I have a couple others that do as well but haven't looked at anything like that after the round has started.

Pretty sure ERL is always that crappy dead heat payout at all books. Sucks

moving day indeed, just don’t know which way to move.

0-2 Rd.2, back to the drawing board today. Didn’t get to watch much yesterday so trying to catch up on rounds/couse.

Rd.3- Maybe Clark can put something together, made the cut at least-

Over/under seems very low still. Gonna watch and add for the afternoon wave.

Clark -120 v Poston 3.3u

Wish I could just post fades live but they are so quick to move

Just had Sergio to par 3 at -225 annnnnnd

3 putt. Fuck LIV

Think -4 will be a great score going to tomorrow, this is playing like an actual US Open course

This first tee box has to be the least dramatic opener in major history

Iron down the fairway deserves no coverage

This week Bryson has done live TV commentary, gotten on course PT, has joked with fans, and is 3 shots clear.

Bryson on the mic is excellence

Bryson on the golf course is cringe worth changing the channel

Good golf, demeanor is like pro wrestling

This week Bryson has done live TV commentary, gotten on course PT, has joked with fans, and is 3 shots clear.

He's great isn't he? Just a really smart guy who's very engaging and is always thinking and looking for a leg up on the competition. He's one of a kind and he's quickly becoming an awful lot of people's favorite golfer.

These wiregrass hazards are overrated. Seems like 90 percent of the time it’s not penal at all. The firm saucer greens are enough of a defense though.

Reactions: KJ
These wiregrass hazards are overrated. Seems like 90 percent of the time it’s not penal at all. The firm saucer greens are enough of a defense though.
Yep, rough is much more fun for viewing imo. There is no drama off the tee shots. Greens have to make up for it.

Guy is perfect when he has a second to analyze his thoughts

Live mic in the quick he sounds like the nerd that got beat up at recess

Heard earlier on Golf Channel, 3 shot US Open lead history was about 50/50 (17 or so times) to win. Dechambeau floating around -120/-125 so price checks out.

Have him in an open parlay and not cashing out, leggo Bryson!

Happy Father’s Day and GL in your plays

1-1-1 rd.3. 4-3-1 Open.

Rd:4 plays and adding.

Burns under 71.5 +110 4u
Cantlay under 71.5 +110 4u

Reactions: KJ
1-1-1 rd.3. 4-3-1 Open.

Rd:4 plays and adding.

Burns under 71.5 +110 4u
Cantlay under 71.5 +110 4u
Interesting on Burns, guess he barely has anything to play for outside of confidence so one over isn't a hard ask

Think Patrick goes low and at least makes this interesting

Interesting on Burns, guess he barely has anything to play for outside of confidence so one over isn't a hard ask

Think Patrick goes low and at least makes this interesting
73, 67, 73 for burns. Alternate good/bad rounds?
Middle of pack Sunday with not much pressure, he can get hot, and a good round of level par I think is very doable at plus money. I think he can do it but no one knows for sure.

GL on your plays today KJ

Nice bet.

Took him U72.5 -140
That was rd.3 and felt it was a good bet that should’ve hit.

Under 72.5 -140 today is solid.

Cantlay 3 or more birdies/eagles juiced to -140 for rd. 4, which I thought of chasing big but settled on his under 71.5 +110. 72 better not come in play with Patty Ice today.

Leggo SEMCON

Back