Trade SZN Thread...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
I'm sure this year should have some movement..Bron will be shopping obviously...teams like Houston need to make a move or two to be in contention...Philly?

Would figure the Heat will need to make a move as well. They are 1 piece away from being a dominant team.

Jimmy Harden to the Dubs in 2020/21 after the Rockets shit themselves in the playoffs again.

Harden will never be able to play with more than 1 star...and that's stretching it. He's too ball dominant.

Dunno, I could actually see it happening. Really slight but possible.

Jimmy has to be tired of carrying the load, kick back and have a high chance to win it all next season alongside the Splash Bros.

The Rockets offense under Pringles is built to make Jimmy ball dominant. The narrative on Harden is somewhat unfair, imo.

Dude was a team player back in OKC, in Houston he's forced to be the man.

Here's the thing. He's had talent to not be the man. He's too worried about MVPs and stuff. That's what his summer was built around. I like him, but he's not a championship player. He's not gonna play in a GSW player movement system at all.

You said Janice was going to GSW anyways. They can't have everybody. The other thing too... GS was not a free agent destination before and won't be after this Curry run is done.

I did. Just throwing things out there but there will be another marquee player in San Fran next season for this final Curry run.

More concerned about how the poorly constructed Sixers handle things this trade season.

Embiid and Simmons cannot co-exist on the same squad.

As much as it pains me to say this surrounding Simmons with shooters is better than keeping Jo-Jo, short-term and long-term.

Is Atlanta really gonna send their first rd pick this year for Drummond? That would be epic.

Drum only 26, pick n' rolling with Trae for 3-4 years not bad.

Best fit for Drum is Boston though.

Drum only 26, pick n' rolling with Trae for 3-4 years not bad.

Best fit for Drum is Boston though.

Drum would be good in a fast pace o as a trailer or for lobs like Deandre. His time is done here. Need to blow up the whole shebang.

Is this Vlade and Walton colluding to help the Lakers lol

Kuzma a solid piece that’s cheap , but man what a great add this would be for Lakeshow

Is this Vlade and Walton colluding to help the Lakers lol

Kuzma a solid piece that’s cheap , but man what a great add this would be for Lakeshow
Good question although Vlade I think gets known more as a King then all those early Laker years as a player.

Hmmm

That is actually a really good idea.

His lack of late-round playoff experience aside, this feels like a good fit.

It's a great fit.

Bledsoe is not the answer, gives them a legitimate shot at a title and more of a chance of retaining Janice.

He is the missing piece for this squad.

CP3 has been humbled and in-turn is playing extremely well.

I'm the biggest anti-CP3 in terms of postseason play but things feel different this time around with the little guy.

He’s scorching hot now and im sure he will get it either way but

Is B Ingram a max deal player?

I think so. Russ carrying them right now. Something is up with Jimmy.
I really think, as much as he says it’s not an issue, it bugs jimmy that he has to share the limelight with his good pal Westbrook.

Woj saying detroit may send LK to Phoenix

Why????
Everyone is available in Detroit.

I hadn't seen any Luke rumors lately till this one. Interesting.

Drummond latest I saw was Clippers, interesting. I doubt he goes anywhere though.

They are not giving up Rose for a 2nd round pick, I know that. They want something worthwhile.

I don't think a lot happens at this deadline but should be a few medium moves for contenders.

Obviously, the Lakers are going to get someone.

I would expect the Clippers to as well.

Iggy?

Capela on the move somewhere.

No one wants KLove?

Also on iggy

If they cant trade him, why doesnt iggy just become a buyout guy?
See, I thought that was the plan all along, that he would be bought out and go to LA.

He is enjoying making 18 million to golf and comment on stuff instead. Pretty nice life.

He would go off there

Could do some handling, spot up shooting and join the 40/50/90 club
Oh, no doubt about it.

It is too bad he got hurt, otherwise this was a showcase year for him with plenty of playing time available. In the right system, he will be quite the asset.

Oh, no doubt about it.

It is too bad he got hurt, otherwise this was a showcase year for him with plenty of playing time available. In the right system, he will be quite the asset.

Yep, on a team like phoenix where he would get plays drawn for him and stuff he will put up numbers

But imo his ceiling is an elite 4th option on a title team

Back