Trade SZN Thread...

IT and one of the Morris bros....who can really tell anyhow...going to Clipjoint sets up clips nicely for bench scoring

Ya, nothing really addressed.

C's needed a Drummond or Love. Sixers needed Bertans. Bucks needed to trade Bledsoe.

Lakers a player short, title is the Clippers to lose.

If Philly had a coach, sky is the limit.

Lakers really need Rose but doubtful they get him now

C's needed a big guy bad...so looks like small ball going forward

Andre going to Cavs was low key a great move for them.. and they got him for nada...understand on stons part was a dump but Damn, wish he went to C's

HAHA,
BEILEIN though his team was uncooperative meow,, wait till that worthless piece of shit takes that center position.
Pray for K love

motor city rejoice

great trade for Dubs...truth is they never needed Russell with Splash bros back next season and now they get a slasher with new start and tons of upside to score with no pressure
Wiggins has had huge upside for 6 years.

I'll take it. Don't like the 1st rounder that was included but everyone here is ready to move on from Wig. I'm sure he'll get good opportunities there but the fact is he doesn't hustle. ever. Maybe that will change, but he needed a change of scenery regardless.

HAHA,
BEILEIN though his team was uncooperative meow,, wait till that worthless piece of shit takes that center position.
Pray for K love

motor city rejoice

What the hell was that front office thinking? I mean why get him for 2 months, he’s gonna opt out and no way he’s staying

What the hell was that front office thinking? I mean why get him for 2 months, he’s gonna opt out and no way he’s staying
Well, he might not.

The worry was he was gonna opt in here for the money and cap space is at a premium this coming summer around the league...so...we'll see...

Now, does he want to stay in CLE? That is a tough spot to attract players, even worse than Detroit.

Well, he might not.

The worry was he was gonna opt in here for the money and cap space is at a premium this coming summer around the league...so...we'll see...

Now, does he want to stay in CLE? That is a tough spot to attract players, even worse than Detroit.

Really hard for me to imagine him wanting to stay in Cleveland, money or not. I see him accepting a lesser deal to leave rather than stay w a shit team

Wiggins has had huge upside for 6 years.

I'll take it. Don't like the 1st rounder that was included but everyone here is ready to move on from Wig. I'm sure he'll get good opportunities there but the fact is he doesn't hustle. ever. Maybe that will change, but he needed a change of scenery regardless.
Yea I think patience has been done here

Back