Simmons' NBA Trade Value Rankings

This guy is the best writer on the net......love his shit and this is usually one of my favorite columns of the year.

I've only made it to 20 so far.........

man nothing beats that "NBA on NBC" ................the music and when the NBA used to be watchable :smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

i hope other GMs in the league think like that about hickson, because i sure as fuck don't and i'm hoping to make a move

pretty much spot on lebron opinion ;)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9jwZBqGPgVE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9jwZBqGPgVE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

love hickson, about as much raw talent ive ever seen, and has progressed so much already and isnt scared of a thing

Under David Lee he says there were two American white guys. Who's the other?

34. Brook Lopez
And here's the other. That has to rank among Brook's career highlights, right up there with making the Elite Eight, getting drafted in the lottery and beating his brother two months ago in a "Who can bounce higher on a king-sized bed without spilling an ice cream sundae?" contest at The Plaza Hotel.

Love Brook.

If they can add Amare and keep Harris/Carter/Brook and STAT. I think they are your 2010-2011 EC champions... with Boston being one year later and Cleveland in turmoil because it's the goodbye party for Lebrick James.

Love Brook.

If they can add Amare and keep Harris/Carter/Brook and STAT. I think they are your 2010-2011 EC champions... with Boston being one year later and Cleveland in turmoil because it's the goodbye party for Lebrick James.

for real..you guys are going to start this up

good read. Loved Simmons calling the Spurs to kill the Cavs and hustle cock spouting off that this guy knew nothing about basketball and that the Cavs would give the Spurs a run for their money & had a good chance of winning.

After that, hustle ceased to post hardly at all.

Back