NBA Offseason Thread

Iggy gonna close out the career back in the bay.

Wiz got Dinwiddie...

Kawhi close or did sign...

Mavs have a group to present Luka with the 5year upon his return from Olympics.

With so many deals already done the first day of FA it's impossible that tampering didn't happen on virtually all deals

I don't think they can even talk negotiations with their current team by the letter of the law but not sure on that one

Former Final Four MVP, national champion sharpshooter Kyle Guy is no longer with Kings. He‘s on Golden State‘s Summer League roster.

1628484621916.jpeg

Former Final Four MVP, national champion sharpshooter Kyle Guy is no longer with Kings. He‘s on Golden State‘s Summer League roster.

View attachment 57531
Feel bad for him. Always thought he could play at the nba level, sac too guard heavy, as is Gsw. He needs to find a team lacking pg and or shooting otherwise he will always be burried on the bench boarderline struggling to make a team

Interesting, Bledsoe back to the Clips for exp contracts of PatBev, Rondo and also Oturu

Guess it makes sense both ways, Memphis could be really good in a couple years if they play it right with cap space

Interesting, Bledsoe back to the Clips for exp contracts of PatBev, Rondo and also Oturu

Guess it makes sense both ways, Memphis could be really good in a couple years if they play it right with cap space
I see memphis keeping rondo or Bev but not both. I’d keep rondo, let him mentor ja, and move Bev, who should have interest around the league.

clippers are gonna be horrible defensively.

I see memphis keeping rondo or Bev but not both. I’d keep rondo, let him mentor ja, and move Bev, who should have interest around the league.

clippers are gonna be horrible defensively.
I could see that for awhile but I have to believe they get something for him from a contender before the deadline

I could see that for awhile but I have to believe they get something for him from a contender before the deadline
Possible. Actually wanted my Knicks to pick him up prior to us signing Walker, and drafting deuce and our stash euro pg but no need for him now

Simmons says he doesn't want to be a Sixer anymore. This kid is such a tool and mentally weak too boot.

Never improved his game one bit. Only picked up his defensive numbers guarding much smaller opposing PG's.

Good riddance. Get rid of this shit stain.

Rich Paul product, go figure. Probably gonna lose Maxey as well just because of the Team LeCramps bullshit.

Enjoy this...

Simmons says he doesn't want to be a Sixer anymore. This kid is such a tool and mentally weak too boot.

Never improved his game one bit. Only picked up his defensive numbers guarding much smaller opposing PG's.

Good riddance. Get rid of this shit stain.

Rich Paul product, go figure. Probably gonna lose Maxey as well just because of the Team LeCramps bullshit.

Enjoy this...

I seriously don't think anyone wants him

Golden State and Simmons are a great fit. Their defense with him and Draymond on the floor along with the 2 best shooters in the game would be some lineup. They’d be small as Simmons would play the 4 or 5, but he can also handle the ball and facilitate to Steph and Klay, which is obviously his strength…and he doesn’t even need to shoot, which is obviously his weakness.

Golden State and Simmons are a great fit. Their defense with him and Draymond on the floor along with the 2 best shooters in the game would be some lineup. They’d be small as Simmons would play the 4 or 5, but he can also handle the ball and facilitate to Steph and Klay, which is obviously his strength…and he doesn’t even need to shoot, which is obviously his weakness.

Makes sense but can’t wish this mental midget any luck or success.

I am having a hard time even feeling that media days are here / camp is opening.

Yes, we went 3.5 weeks later than usual, or maybe it was the Olympics... but this end of summer just flew by...

As always, looking forward to it....

Time to dig in a bit these next few weeks and get familiar...

Kinda funny side note I went to HS with this reporter he is a bit older than me also has a twin brother that works for the same channel. I’m wondering if Zion was playing on that or really didn’t know his name…not that he’s a huge deal but he’s been on that beat for a long time
I think zions checked out of the city, that story a week or so ago about how damaged relationship is with org is not good

The moves they made this summer cant have helped either

I think you guys end up moving him for a HAUL within 12 months

I think zions checked out of the city, that story a week or so ago about how damaged relationship is with org is not good

The moves they made this summer cant have helped either

I think you guys end up moving him for a HAUL within 12 months
I’ll take a haul. He’s dynamic and will do great things. Still think he may not dip on the 2nd contract but I’d love to see a huge haul. Either way

I’ll take a haul. He’s dynamic and will do great things. Still think he may not dip on the 2nd contract but I’d love to see a huge haul. Either way

Seems like he cares about the bright lights

Which in today's nba makes no sense, dont need to be in a major market anymore, and he could own NOLA

Back