• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC is just a trollllllllllll and he likes pretending Allen is amazing to get responses. I just had fun proving him wrong that based on the stats he used to prove Allen great...Jackson is better by a large margin across the board in ALL QB related statistics.

if Lamar is smart, can gain some weight I think he can stick in the NFL. Newton is successful and he is not a good throwing QB. He has lasted because he is 240lbs or w/e he is.

I don't think Lamar can be the running QB Newton is, but in the right situation and being smart...he can have a real career.

Problem is these kids go into the NFL and a shitty coach will ruin a potentially good pro career.

Coaching in the NFL is real bad right now. QB's particularly susceptible.

Problem is these kids go into the NFL and a shitty coach will ruin a potentially good pro career.

Coaching in the NFL is real bad right now. QB's particularly susceptible.
Yup. I'm a Bears fan, I'm aware of how coaching can ruin a QB. Cutler had talent, the Bears aborted it

VC is just a trollllllllllll and he likes pretending Allen is amazing to get responses. I just had fun proving him wrong that based on the stats he used to prove Allen great...Jackson is better by a large margin across the board in ALL QB related statistics.

You proved shit. You ignore all the parts last night where I proved you wrong.

That NCSt line was 7 for a bit this morning. Agree the Chubb will not play speculation was likely assumed. So why the drop?

Last year when Allen had some receivers who could break open sometimes he threw more touchdowns than Elway's 3rd year almost the same completion percentage. He toned down his interceptions and threw only 6 when Elway threw twice as many in his final year

Lamar Jackson 50% or lower completion vs all the good pass defenses like Clemson and BC despite having an ACC-caliber wide receiver crew whereas Allen's battered wide receivers plus the departures last year are all unable to ever get any separation from defense

It's all the same Allen shit from yesterday and Jackson. What's the point. Nobody can ever just state their case and walk away

Baby boy, we know you're the troll here. Just keep letting everyone know you've never kissed a girl, don't know what fingering is, Josh Allen is better than Elway, etc. etc.

That is troll stuff. It doesn't bug me, but you are a troll.

Baby boy, we know you're the troll here. Just keep letting everyone know you've never kissed a girl, don't know what fingering is, Josh Allen is better than Elway, etc. etc.

That is troll stuff. It doesn't bug me, but you are a troll.

I have never kissed a girl. Somebody told me what fingering is. Allen is better than Elway. You all mistake unexpected with trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back