***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like being ahead in all but say 1 of the 9am kicks out west at half, starting to get the celebration juice flowing around 10:30....then bam. Down several units

Not starting a thread for this shit. Take the opposite.

A Smith under 22.5 rush yards (EV)
K Hunt under 75.5 rush (-125)
T Kielce over 5.5 rec (-105)
H Henry over 3.5 rec (-140)

.5* each

Throwing that ball at that guy threw away any chance, that was the only offensive momentum UO had all game

undisciplined team. They got the coach they wanted and think they own the team. No accountability. terrible. just awful to watch. Boise is 50 pts better than they are today.

I am not embellishing with that number .. two pick six from red zone and another int in the ez and a missed fg ...

have over 60 in an oregon game where opponent scores 31 and the ducks score two defensive scores and it has zero chance of getting there

I am not embellishing with that number .. two pick six from red zone and another int in the ez and a missed fg ...

have over 60 in an oregon game where opponent scores 31 and the ducks score two defensive scores and it has zero chance of getting there

I agree. This could have been 42-0 at H

guess I separate soft and entitled

They're usually soft although the defense has been kinda solid today

..but they won’t be running the “Gulf Coast Offense” with “Lethal Simplicity”. FSU will. Can’t wait.
haha I'm no P12 fan really but obv see it a lot more...I do appreciate different brands of football in different regions much more as I've gotten older. It's just different. Grow up in Iowa and get both Big 8 and Big 10 before it was so readily available on cable then see how different the two conferences have become, it's fascinating to me

Would love to see someone run a massive hurry up in the SEC for a full season and see how it would play out...talking snap w/in five seconds after the ball is placed. Honestly have no idea what would or wouldn't work

And if the oregon guy doesn't get confused after he catches it and runs it in for a td they would have had to review it and seen he had stepped out of bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back