***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that's a long time to be here. I'll try to help you out when I get a minute. But I'll just say it's a rough town
Had to do with a combo of flights and not wanting to miss games...12/28-1/3. I expect to not venture too far from Beale St often but couldn't get the flights I wanted on either 12/29, might just eat it and come back on the 2nd if I feel like it...hotel has a 14 day cancel policy over that time so just said fuck it. Can chop it short

But PM me SIGO if you would with ideas, haven't traveled much lately and can take my stuff to the bar and work if needed so nice to get out the house

BTW KJ......i have a pass for 50 or so hours in Vegas for first two days of madness.....looks like South Point...you need to get up there

Haha I've done MM a bunch of years there but haven't been to LV since 2013...always did Wed-Mon for it, sometimes golfed on Wed

Crazy to think it's been 4.5 years, jfc used to go every other month, sometimes every other week

Haha I've done MM a bunch of years there but haven't been to LV since 2013...always did Wed-Mon for it, sometimes golfed on Wed

Crazy to think it's been 4.5 years, jfc used to go every other month, sometimes every other week

I'd do a 6 am flight Wednesday if golf is in picture for Wednesday..........

under 300 yards 31 pts. back to back that way in that game. amazing. 0-2 there. fml.

and oregon offense being completely and utterly dominated.

got 6 or 7 bets going on right now and trying to find one on TV that is going remotely my way......so, I am watching CSU/Marshall just because there is no score....fukkkkkkkkk LFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back