***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should just leave it on ABC...I Want a Dog for Christmas Charlie Brown is on in a couple hours, better than what I'm watching

But PM me SIGO if you would with ideas, haven't traveled much lately and can take my stuff to the bar and work if needed so nice to get out the house
Yea I will in the next few days. I'm getting married December 29th or I'd be at the game. Fuuuuccck I still can't believe I'm getting married

Just love the lack of release. You can throw into coverage there.

Athletes are the dumbest people on the planet. I thank the heavens that I don't have athletic ability. If I did, I would be a moron and I am borderline stupid anyway.

I love college football .. particularly bowls but it takes a special degenerate to invest in these kids. Would rather take the over 34 on the number of these kids that end up in prison.

Nice! First play I watch in this shit game is MTSU TD and the AC kicked on, hope that's not the cooler

ark st cannot run it which is a little surprising. They also haven't made many of the deep throws and they have had a lot of them. MTSU tackling well and hitting hard. Appear more focused.

Don't understand the ark st coach after the first down play not calling timeout. If someone can explain it to me, please do.

353 yards first half so way more pts than there should be so far.

They threw a 28 so I am stuck hanging on .. no way to get off another bad bet.

Oregon Fminus lose
Boise/Oregon Over Fminus win
CSU F lose
Arkst/MTSU over F

unt/troy under B lose
Unt/troy 2h under B lose
gast/wky under B+ winner
NcAT/Gramb under A winner

Hoping to get that bullshit over in the Arkst game to have an even luck day and barely lose while capping like a dickhead.

Worst month of my life betting was a ton of CBB unders that lost in OT

Second worst was getting hammered, staying in and just fuckin gambling on CFL which I don't watch on a Sat night...jfc that was bad

Thing is you know every over is the popular side but fuck the premium on scoring in all these sports gets coaches paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back