***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always seemed to miss sporting events in LV that I actually went there just to see but I might even go out to Boyd today for that one

you in town, aye?

It'sa beautiful day for football here no doubt and that is an appealing game. I just hate missing the other games. Were it a stand alone I would go

No I'm not, prolly only possibly do MM if I go anytime soon, just saying if I was, possibly would hit that one up

Do have a lovely 6 night trip to Memphis for the Liberty Bowl...at least Beale St, never been, should be fun for NYE

You have any advice for shit to do in Memphis? If so PM me plz...went to Graceland on the way home from Spring Break in college, no desire to do that

Do have a lovely 6 night trip to Memphis for the Liberty Bowl...at least Beale St, never been, should be fun for NYE
Damn that's a long time to be here. I'll try to help you out when I get a minute. But I'll just say it's a rough town

I’m sure that put an end to your playing days
Actually no. Played another year and called a fair catch and the gunner did not see me waive for the fair catch and got hit from behind AGAIN and it was only a stress fracture but didn't play football again after that. Just baseball & basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back