***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
you got it, we both win. Im the asshole that did a late add of NMSU o32.5 and then took their 2H o14.5 to pile onto it lol.

hail mary, had a chance to go over defenders finger tips but incomplete. game over

Doug Martin crying. That's what is cool about teams like them. Just getting to play in a bowl game still means alot to teams that haven't had success.

T

ough argument given the verdict yesterday.

I'm getting grilled by this girl in SF I've know for awhile who asked my opinion and quite frankly I didn't know the case. And it's someone I try to give informed opinions and help her through, nothing like the text "that coulda been me"

So avoid the politics, I spent over 90 minutes this morning reading up on this case and it leaves me perturbed. Only sent a text back saying I've got questions that need answers.

But in reality I wanted to watch football. Make sense?

Miami getting to 12.5 seems crazy, such an over reaction. Meanwhile, I am on Clemson via teasers and just remembered I fired my first, 1H play of the year on them too.

I'm getting grilled by this girl in SF I've know for awhile who asked my opinion and quite frankly I didn't know the case. And it's someone I try to give informed opinions and help her through, nothing like the text "that coulda been me"

So avoid the politics, I spent over 90 minutes this morning reading up on this case and it leaves me perturbed. Only sent a text back saying I've got questions that need answers.

But in reality I wanted to watch football. Make sense?
Yes, it does make sense. It is Championship weekend. Time to focus on sports. That case will not change. Hit it next week

Yep Floated one right as announcers talking of how he has fixed the INT problem in the last 6 quarters Wisconsin had ball at 30 and picked inside 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back