• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like excel or making giant data tables, but i enjoy analyzing data lol. I make people hand it over and I can find outliers, provide direction, diagnose ways to look at it differently, etc. to come to a solution.

I'm a thinker, not a doer.

It's odd, I'm a problem solver by nature, why I enjoy what I do because ever deal has its own fingerprints...that said, I can't sit still, think better on my feet...hell used to have a nerf hoop and every call was on speaker while I was shooting...

Spreadsheets are a struggle

I have yet to look, for tomorrow anyone know if Worthman going for AF or Dungey for Cuse or Montgomery for ISU?

what do you do KJ?
mortgages, been in the biz since 2002, process my own stuff, work at home

But the most rewarding thing is talking to people and educating, there's just something more to it than collecting paychecks to me

It's funny, my only other co-worker is my branch manager...son of an Air Force Colonel, I'm a liberal happy go lucky bullshitter...have worked together since the airline even, 18 years, both laid off after 9/11...he was an analyst as was I...we ended up here. And have two completely different perspectives, which turns out is healthy. Completely different personalities and never hang out other than the occasional lunch...kinda nuts

mortgages, been in the biz since 2002, process my own stuff, work at home

But the most rewarding thing is talking to people and educating, there's just something more to it than collecting paychecks to me

It's funny, my only other co-worker is my branch manager...son of an Air Force Colonel, I'm a liberal happy go lucky bullshitter...have worked together since the airline even, 18 years, both laid off after 9/11...he was an analyst as was I...we ended up here. And have two completely different perspectives, which turns out is healthy. Completely different personalities and never hang out other than the occasional lunch...kinda nuts
Nice I'm in real estate

Reactions: KJ
Pitt wants this. Might be the pressure of being undefeated has something to do with it for Miami as well.

Nice I'm in real estate
I've thought about getting the license, this state allows for co-existence between the two. Have never been licensed in another state to do loans believe it or not, and I wouldn't hesitate to do it if it made sense monetarily.

I've thought about getting the license, this state allows for co-existence between the two. Have never been licensed in another state to do loans believe it or not, and I wouldn't hesitate to do it if it made sense monetarily.
easy to get. I deal mostly with investments including my own.

WooPig TD

CM has big TD... refs talking about what team is supposed to win...TD stands. CM comes from down 0-17 to lead 24-17.

RE license or other state lending?

RE takes time I don't want to offer at this point...lending in other states takes me being sober for a test lol
Yea RE is easy to get just have to do the class and test not sure about your state

Yea RE is easy to get just have to do the class and test not sure about your state
6 weeks of class, test I'd pass easily...time

Probably at some point, I binge and purge a ton of people in life, might as well make some money off them while we're friends lol

6 weeks of class, test I'd pass easily...time

Probably at some point, I binge and purge a ton of people in life, might as well make some money off them while we're friends lol
Damn 6 weeks. Ours was one week but pretty much 9-5. Actually I think 2 week ago of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back