• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know anything but this seems like an insane move, to put in a guy thats made 5 passes all year. He looked awful. I'm guessing Rosier comes right back in

Damn 6 weeks. Ours was one week but pretty much 9-5. Actually I think 2 week ago of that
I might be thinking night class, haven't looked into it for awhile and actually do work, even if done by noon or whatever can't just go 9-5 for a week

Yeah, that decision, maybe the guy is lights out in practice or something, but not ready for that moment today.

I have been a Miami fan for a long time and Rosier rivals Kirby Freeman as the worst starting Miami QB ever. It's miraculous that they got this far with this guy.

Damn just realized I didn't even post my Pitt ML today, so god damned much going on can't keep up...will be a nice hit I can't brag about ~Utah....that's fine

When betting football. I have found these teams to always make me $$ since I can remember(maybe back to the 90s)
PITT
Navy
Iowa
NW
Duke
BYU

I'll bet it again in the knockout rounds, but I'm not even gonna pretend I know anything about teams from Macedonia playing teams for Romania

Ohio scores TD, cuts it to 24-17 UB. Need NIU to remember how to play football. TCU knocking on the front door

It's very far from over though....I have certainly seen Pitt blow something like this or even worse

Canes can beat Clem and get back in.
Bama can lose tomorrow and Aub win the SEC and Aub & Bama & Miami gets in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back