• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was an addict for 5+ years, did it before I got out bed daily, took it to the office, always on me 100%. Can't believe I was never arrested...popped twice, once at the Cosmo in Vegas at the club, scary shit...ended up in a dungeon with 4 bouncers who confiscated it, no cops because the search was in a bathroom stall...kinda knew it wouldn't stick legally but still scary when you're fucked up..kicked out and immediately re-upped w/in the hour lol.

Other time, in PHX, pretended I was passed out in the back seat while my buddy and some dude from Colombia got popped in the parking lot of a club...they got citations from the club, step foot on property in the next 6 months was trespassing. I barreled my way out the back seat about 10 mins later, everyone still writing incident reports, and just did the WTF just happened. I know the GM, he just said go home, see ya Tuesday....you know you could be in a lotta trouble....I just called Uber

Molly is incredible, only done it a couple times, 3-day weekend in Vegas once with some random we met in the lobby from Dallas w/no room...her and friend worked their way into a free 3 night stay with us at Aria...smart chicks

"Hi. I like you. You are pretty. Can we make out?"
Listen man best advice I can give anyone I regards to women. I have three sisters so hear my words. You can't go into conversations with women with goals in mind. Speak to them like you would someone you are not interested in and are jus having a conversation with and they will be attracted to you rather than the other way around. When you go in and they can tell you are trying, it's like a predator smelling fear.

Also, VC, the best advice I can get is to not care. Tying back to simps advice...dont have an agenda and dont care about the outcome. It is freeing and it works because it just doesn't matter if you get it or not. Don't take it personal if someone doesnt wanna fuck you, dont care, move on, its just dick & puss and cumming. not a big deal end of the day.

Also, VC, the best advice I can get is to not care. Tying back to simps advice...dont have an agenda and dont care about the outcome. It is freeing and it works because it just doesn't matter if you get it or not. Don't take it personal if someone doesnt wanna fuck you, dont care, move on, its just dick & puss and cumming. not a big deal end of the day.
WTch Bo Burhnams “lower your expectations”

Thanks guys. My biggest problem is taking it personal, like i'm not good enough as a person. Repeated rejection sucks and gives me less confidence in knowing what to say. I think I can grow calloused and stop caring. But then I never figure out what to say

Miami -7 2nd half, it's like having them -4 for the game. Goes against my nature of liking upsets, but if they were -4 before this game started I'd have to be on that.

Rejection is motivation, channel it

Confidence is built by multiple rejections, you know how to deal better...

Had a fraternity brother that did the whole "you wanna dance"..."no"...oh, I said "you look fat in those pants"

lol, he wasn't a prize by anymeans but funny as fuck

last thing ill say and back to sports talk is you dont like everyone so dont expect everyone to like you. it isnt personal so dgaf. we arent meant to like everyone in the world

last thing ill say and back to sports talk is you dont like everyone so dont expect everyone to like you. it isnt personal so dgaf. we arent meant to like everyone in the world

Holy shit this is one of my favorite posts ever...public speaking is an issue for many and I talk about this with people...tend to focus on the 20% that aren't paying attention, fuck them...there are 80% that actually care. Focus on those people...you'll never satisfy everyone, nor should you. They won't reciprocate.

Love that post rambler

Holy shit this is one of my favorite posts ever...public speaking is an issue for many and I talk about this with people...tend to focus on the 20% that aren't paying attention, fuck them...there are 80% that actually care. Focus on those people...you'll never satisfy everyone, nor should you. They won't reciprocate.

Love that post rambler
Yea definitely. I was in business school and had literally 50 presentations so they pound the public speaking jitter said out of you but it's amazing how many people get psyched out by that

Thanks, I've been through it all. Was a fat kid growing up until my early 20s. Had confidence issues and all the bs that comes with it. Am an alcoholic but sober 9 years and now just workout a ton lol.

Life is better when you get out of your own head and not mind fuck yourself. Now, only if I could be that way with my investment strategies lol

Thanks, I've been through it all. Was a fat kid growing up until my early 20s. Had confidence issues and all the bs that comes with it. Am an alcoholic but sober 9 years and now just workout a ton lol.

Life is better when you get out of your own head and not mind fuck yourself. Now, only if I could be that way with my investment strategies lol
How old are you? Plenty of mutual funds geared at you projected retirement age. Keep a little to GAMBLE in stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back