• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will grier got injured fumbling ball across goalline for touchback lol wvu bet is dead
Minny getting pounded. Wku and mtsu
Scored 35 in the 4th and then hit the over in overtime.
I need to buy utah's cigarettes from him

I feel like in these blowout scenarios the favorite usually covers idk

I've never kept track. Tend to agree though from loose memory. Unless there was some circumstances that led to the scoring being what it is that maybe could correct in the second half.

Think I may have to join in on that KJ, sock catching +200 and he is 3-1 to dimitrov with most recent win this year on hard

Impressive performance so far today for me is TCU defense..granted the wind is howling but that unit had every reason to let down and has completely jammed up TTU

Think I may have to join in on that KJ, sock catching +200 and he is 3-1 to dimitrov with most recent win this year on hard
Yeah they should both have some mental moments but Sock has been en fuego. I don't have it but wonder what Fed odds are to win, gotta be at least -800 I'd think. He should destroy Goofy and either of these two, hell Dimitrov wouldn't stand a chance against him.

Not even drinking yet and just put 2 units each on tOSU first half and game....need a fukking run out early and often

Just woke up from a nap. How the hell is Da U winning right now wow looks like I woke up at the right time

Not even drinking yet and just put 2 units each on tOSU first half and game....need a fukking run out early and often
I debated on tOSU team total but just settled on game over, hope they don't win 48-0 or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back