• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragland blows.....Miami picking up 6 yards per rush and just can't help but continuing to throw "flyers up" balls

A year ago I was watching MACtion, but in the second half of games I had to turn on news due to the stunning election results. Hard to believe that was only a year ago, seems like longer.

Dummy Aaron Taylor on CBS Inside College Football says "it begs the question why Michigan isn't ranked in top 25 they lost to 2 pretty good teams"....what he fails to realize is they haven't beaten a single team with a winning record.

It will be tough for BG to pull out the SU win, but I like where they are having them + and over. Really think Mia wins this game, was hoping for low 2nd half line to go with the Akr + full game.

I'm on the Zips ml for the game if anyone wants to use that for their half time play somehow.

i.e. fade.

Ideal Mia play didn't materialize. -4.5. Don't want to have them win by 8 when I have Akron +10.5. If they were tied or trailing they would've had to win by less and a great middle chance. Gonna just keep the Akr, but I feel chances are probably better Mia covers this game though.

pretty cool move by BG RB Clair to point to the LB and LB thinks somebody is coming to block him and then Clair juked him

Toledo and Ohio each drove into the RZ on opening possessions...and both fumbled

fumbled punt...hard to figure that into the equation

now punt return TD, but penalty....holding :(

Funny how those totals seem flipped...Will Toledo go over the Kent-WM total? Will WM go over the Tol-OU total?

I didn't see it live, but they replayed the EM TD, was on D. I'm on EM as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back