• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game didn't feel like it was going to end like this in the first half. That's why you gotta watch, you never know...

First half I was like 'well Khalil Tate ain't gonna be PAC 12 POW 5 straight', but that was then

My clock says 2:13. My computer says 1:13 so I assume the computer knows what to do.

The country of Arizona "we do our own shit".

I was just in Zona. Went to Grand Canyon. Wife wanted to go to Sedona. Pretty cool. I like Northern Arz alot.

The country of Arizona "we do our own shit".

I was just in Zona. Went to Grand Canyon. Wife wanted to go to Sedona. Pretty cool. I like Northern Arz alot.
I moved here in '98 and have never been to Sedona lol...only 90 minutes from me

Phoenix is a bubble within the bubble....5 milly now

Atleast Hawaii was on the road so I can go to bed early instead of watching their game end after 3

M'fers trying to get me to drive downtown for that game...half hour at least. Not happening

Huh, I must've rewound live TV and was a few minutes behind. You said dumbass throw and I was like huh?

Actually, TCU girls, I don't know what they call those chics, they aren't cheerleaders necessarily, whatever they are, was reminded again they are top shelf!

There was that game in the cold pouring rain end of last year, forget who they were playing, but those TCU chics were there, all wet in their little outfits...nice

Since I've moved West I can't find anything better than ASU and USC women and that includes UCLA

Interesting, the UCLA unit is pretty top notch. ASU chics I've seen on TV look slutty

So is that a dude or a chick on the USC sidelines with that lovely hair? Thinking dude hence the Adam's apple but u never know today

Game goes from 35-35 tie mid 4th to SC taking knees 1st and goal up 49-35. Things can change fast during PAC12 after dark.

Until next time fellas...

Hell yeah. I have small plays on Akr, BG and BG-Buff Ov. Really didn't like any of them but wanted something to care about.

My ideal hope is that somehow Akron is leading at halftime and I can maybe buy MiaO on sale for the second half.

The dozen or so people who still post on the site don't care about MACtion tonight apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back