• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cribbs made Kent football fun. Lots of players like that with obscure teams over the years that memory fades on.

Tol-OU Over...not in position...

But that's the thing with these college overs sometimes, this one is pretty far behind the 8 ball, but games can have a 35pt quarter.

EM gonna have to go to work now, CM not making it easy on them. Hope Eagles are up for this tonight. CM appears up for it.

Yeah, well the EM kicker missed like 3 of 4 two games ago, cost them the game. Hopefully he's dialed in here.

I took ov 31 2nd half in Tol-OU. Those teams moved the ball so easy on eachother, just turnovers...

Roback has made alot of risky throws this year, couple off throws tonight equal 2 picks...so far.

Lets get a emu td here and its a game

You have 1 or 1.5? I have 1.5.

I'm already thinking ahead. IF CM doesn't score any more and IF EM can mount a comeback they are probably going for 2 at some point down 18. Their thinking 2TDs + FG with a 2 pt ties it. If they miss that 2 then kick a FG they win by 1 and I lose. Way too much ball left, but my mind is always thinking like that. It will be hard for EM to hold CM scoreless.

You have 1 or 1.5? I have 1.5.

I'm already thinking ahead. IF CM doesn't score any more and IF EM can mount a comeback they are probably going for 2 at some point down 18. Their thinking 2TDs + FG with a 2 pt ties it. If they miss that 2 then kick a FG they win by 1 and I lose. Way too much ball left, but my mind is always thinking like that. It will be hard for EM to hold CM scoreless.

EMU defense is real solid. If they can hit a switch i can see them really slowing down cmu but at this point thats a big if

Bad night for Roback to have the worst game in his career probably. Two picks to open the 2nd half, both bad throws, the last one essentially a pick-six. Credit to CM, they're better with or without the TOs this evening.

Would've been nice if Toledo could've participated more in the second half over 31! OU doing 90% of the heavy lifting scoring 28 out of the 31. Bobcats running out of time to push it over all by themselves.

Assuming no Pitt score before half Pitt-6?

I don't have much experience on 2nd half lines, I just started taking some the last couple years and don't always even look to see what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back