• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, Ball State D just made a good play and kid kinda roughed the NIU guy up on the ground. That's what bad teams do, they do bad shit.

So maybe you can help me or offer an opinion. I already have UNC +9. If I take the +8 second half I need UNC to essentially still win the game, because Pitt wins by 1 pushes and Pitt wins by anything more than 1 I lose UNC 2nd half. So I'm hesitant to take UNC at a worse line because it could wash out my +9 if Pitt wins by 2-8.

Thu 11/9 07:30PM FOOTBALL 2nd Half

117 North Carolina
North%20Carolina%20Tar%20Heels.png

118 Pittsburgh U
Pittsburgh%20Panthers.png

SP
+8½-105
-8½-115
TP
o27 +100
u27-120
TTP
o10½-115
u10½ -115
o17-115
u17-115
Game Note: Broadcast - ESPN

+8.5 is better than Pitt can win by 1 and I still win, but I'm not seeing 8.5 on my end.

I like taking favorites on sale in the second half more than dogs. I kind would rather take Pitt -8 and hope for a middle. I just overthink 2nd halfs that is why I don't play that many.

Man if you find one you enjoy a conversation with she's worth a few extra cents...tough to come by

Usually she wants something that costs something, usually I want something, to be left alone...one costs more than the other...somehow it's mine lol

Man if you find one you enjoy a conversation with she's worth a few extra cents...tough to come by

Usually she wants something that costs something, usually I want something, to be left alone...one costs more than the other...somehow it's mine lol
I have one 6 months/year. College f-ball makes her go away. 6-months a year I’m happy. You decide which....

Yeah I couldn't do that, likely wouldn't talk again

I do need the companionship but she best be a companion...and interesting. Course I been through the wringer a couple times for a duration

Looks like just a matter of time til Temple gets it going here. Cincy still searching. Looks like UC might be able to run the ball some but been in some long down and distance.

Looks like just a matter of time til Temple gets it going here. Cincy still searching. Looks like UC might be able to run the ball some but been in some long down and distance.
you were right about that, temple seems to be dominating overall

Aight

I'll be back here later

Been rolling with the forum on Friday nights
Especially P12 After Dark

Lemmmme know ya heard

Come on wake. Got a super parlay 1h. Wake -6 and UCLA (-270) to hit. All other legs are clear. Will hedge for profit if Wake hits. Come on deacons.

Watching this Dartmouth - Brown Ivy League game at Fenway. Maine and UMass playing there tomorrow. Wonder if they sold enough tickets to even cover all the overhead. Pretty sparse crowd.

Guess they can get sponsors to give them revenue for it too.

Does seem odd to do it for two games that don't have alot of appeal.

Ugh forgot CFB too, just woke up and trying to catch up on CBB

Hate all this, used to love it

Dude I had to meet someone for two signatures at 9:45 this morning at Starbucks, mind you I spent an hour each day Wed/Thur trying to fax it to her....turns out she didn't turn her fax on fml....I don't work on Friday in general and this was bullshit

I missed the f'n Super Bowl last year sleeping after being at the PHX Open getting bombed...so watched the replay at 2am on NFL Network like it was live an ingamed by myself lol

Gonna get reduced (Wake -6) I have 20 on a 6 tm par. 1st H. UCLA ML to go. Was set up to win $280. Where to go. Let it ride or take GT points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back