• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well and Morrow is only a reliever because of the diabetes, he admitted he couldn't be strong for long periods of time and asked for it. Dare I say why Cutler gets more leeway from me than most.

Well and Morrow is only a reliever because of the diabetes, he admitted he couldn't be strong for long periods of time and asked for it. Dare I say why Cutler gets more leeway from me than most.
I totally understand all that and sympathize. I'm bad diabetic and it sucks

Yep a Mariner starter and had such potential...fell outta the game and came back in this role and embraced it

If you accept the post possession change penalty it would be Kent Ball. So if it was holding it should have been ten yards no?

I didn't follow close enough to see the yardage mark off. #5 for MiaOh just screwed his team. D PI and then #5 got 2 D per fouls for going at the ref.

MiaOh just gave up 45y in penalties on one play right there and lose one of their better D players

Like jellyfish and mold...the MAC has tentacles that reach much farther than you realize and stings like a motherfucker

Ohio avg is 38 in 7 FBS games. Thought MiaOh could play better D, but the surprising part for me is that MiaOh has 4 TDs. Figured Bobcat D could do better there.

They really lost the game when they hung their heads after the third and a billion conversion when it was tied up at 28. Since then they have been mentally absent. At least five drops since then (and two others that they could have made good catches on), penalties of the undisciplined kind, coach panic and general bad play

Toledo converts 4th and 1 to end game, but holding forces them to punt. NIU trying to back door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back