• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessir

That was my era.....and a tad before

Nice memory

I was a Saints fan back in the day. Always loved rooting for the underdogs. They would always get crushed by SF and the Rams most of the time. Then they made the playoffs there, that was really fun. Love rooting for bad teams that turn it around. Plus those LBs - my God!

The weak spot being the entire secondary and the scheme. It looks like they figured out what Navy was gonna do and how to attack it and not surprisingly, Niuamalafuckface doesn't know how to adjust .. though they may just be out athleted. Nutile looks like Tom Brady out there.

Read that Navy changed up their D this year. I'm not smart enough to watch the game and know from last year, but either their scheme or DC, something. It ain't workin here obviously.

They are playing less zone and more man coverage, s--k. Commentators were saying Niamalafuckface was wary of it. For good reason it appears

I was a Saints fan back in the day. Always loved rooting for the underdogs. They would always get crushed by SF and the Rams most of the time. Then they made the playoffs there, that was really fun. Love rooting for bad teams that turn it around. Plus those LBs - my God!
Dome Patrol baby

All 4 started the pro bowl.....will never happen again

Crazy shit is that the Saints would win like 12 or 13 games and 49ers would go 14-2 and we wôuld be wildcard lol

He isn't the worst. They run a good system and he generally makes the right decisions on 4th downs. But he doesn't seem capable of the adjustments. When you take something away from Paul Johnson, he exploits where you have exposed yourself. Niamalafuckface does not.

I hate him because he always loses when I bet him

I remember was it Flipper Anderson was it with all those yards against NO. Think it was a Sunday night game. Jerry Rice spiked the ball before the goaline in the Superdome.

Bobby Herbet! Voice of the Tigers now or something right?

I remember was it Flipper Anderson was it with all those yards against NO. Think it was a Sunday night game. Jerry Rice spiked the ball before the goaline in the Superdome.

Yep

Monday night football....think that record still holds lol

Was like 3 or 4 hundo yards lol

Cajun Cannon does the talk show

I mean ... navy couldn't score a legitimate td on Temple. Temple. Had to use a trick play inside the ten because they knew they couldn't score a legitimate td on Temple. Temple, I say.

They tried a reverse in the first half too near the EZ cause their O ain't working tonight vs this D

Team must've felt like they had a gimme or a game to take off

This is mind blowing

And I LIKE the QB for the jets....dude was with Saints.....very very serviceable

Maybe last week came too easy for Buf and they feeling too good about themselves

No he didn't. I was just glad they got the snap and kick off well this time.

Need Buff to just give us some hope. Just a little glimmer. All I want is a chance.

Anyone ever been to Sun Valley Idaho?

I have one insanely wealthy friend that has a brother that married another wealthy person....they go there

Looks, well......wealthy. And awesome.

Must need a NW of like 100 mill to land there

No. Seems like alot of really rich people like to go to Montana and Idaho and buy a shit ton of land to keep for themselves. They buy 1000s of acres at one time.

Need Buff to just give us some hope. Just a little glimmer. All I want is a chance.
Hold to FG

Then need 2 TDs

It's crazy.....the fumble caused by his own arm on Barf

Then the facemask on the sack that he didn't get touched on

Wow

Wow

Wow

No. Seems like alot of really rich people like to go to Montana and Idaho and buy a shit ton of land to keep for themselves. They buy 1000s of acres at one time.
Indeed....this seems the oldest of the old national money

Troy WR just got annihilated. Free 1st down, gonna lead to Troy pts right before HT.

10-7. Career long FG for Troy kid. Idaho D fantastic so far.

Possible 10 pts left off the board. Idaho missed 40y FG and Troy threw INT at goaline.

I'm not one to bitch about refs

This is absolute horse piss

Buffalo has been outplayed but they haven't caught A break period

3 and 19, dude stands up and fumble

Sack on 3rd for 20 yard loss.....PF facemask

And on and on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back