• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
By respectful do you mean sending me a private message to go fuck myself? I mean, i don't care that you did but if you think you have the moral high ground on either decorum or on the issue of Joepa I respectfully disagree.

If it makes you feel better, they are apparently going to honor Joe Paterno at the msu/psu game this weekend. They are asking all people who attend the to look the other way during the game.

By respectful do you mean sending me a private message to go fuck myself? I mean, i don't care that you did but if you think you have the moral high ground on either decorum or on the issue of Joepa I respectfully disagree.

If it makes you feel better, they are apparently going to honor Joe Paterno at the msu/psu game this weekend. They are asking all people who attend the to look the other way during the game.

My temper obviously lost me the higher ground on decorum...granted I felt strongly provoked. You brought that reaction upon yourself. But on the issue of joepa I have never sunk nearly as low as you with your humor that in my view was pretty fucking sick and, if you believe that, appallingly ignorant. I have argued with reasons, you came with tasteless humor (unprovoked) that while your joepa points are untenable by evidence your humor isn't even backed by serious accusation

Not to mention you don't have the sense to keep the offensive and exaggerated content private or to keep pm content private

Regardless of what side you stand, that last sentence is classic.

VC - I like you and feel you bring something to the board. But this quest your on will fall on deaf ear. Just drop it and move on. You will not change anyone’s feelings on this and nobody will change yours. Agree to disagree and focus on winners. We will all be better served this way.

Regardless of what side you stand, that last sentence is classic.

VC - I like you and feel you bring something to the board. But this quest your on will fall on deaf ear. Just drop it and move on. You will not change anyone’s feelings on this and nobody will change yours. Agree to disagree and focus on winners. We will all be better served this way.

Can disagree, but don't get why everybody talks to me about my "quest" and nobody asks the perpetrators to stop bringing it up. I will make a big deal out of it whenever someone brings it up. Im sure vk has a lot of life experience by now. Find something inoffensive to laugh about

at what point does this joepa shit end? it's ruined a multitude of threads...

of course joepa supporters are fixated on this asshole's win totals and statues and not giving 2 fucks about the victims. which was pretty much the whole problem from the beginning.

It's the joe haters who don't give a fuck about the victims since they refuse to talk about sandusky. Joe reported and didn't have the benefit of hindsight of knowing what happened. He did everything he was supposed to. Don't believe the pseudo-victims drummed up to acquire heavy payouts. The joe haters like to talk about the scapegoat but not the actual perpetrator, but claim they care about the victims? Its the media looking to smear joe for ratings and media puppets buy into the baseless nonsense

at what point does this joepa shit end? it's ruined a multitude of threads...

of course joepa supporters are fixated on this asshole's win totals and statues and not giving 2 fucks about the victims. which was pretty much the whole problem from the beginning.

It ends when they stop bringing it up. I've never brought it up, only responded

We've been bringing shit up amongst this community for years, and suddenly you're asking every to bow to you. Um....nope.

And in fairness, I do like some of the stuff you bring to the table....you've got some good stuff. But we've been doing this for a long time amongst each other...and suddenly, you want to change the community.

And in fairness, I do like some of the stuff you bring to the table....you've got some good stuff. But we've been doing this for a long time amongst each other...and suddenly, you want to change the community.

Same to you.
I won't stand for knocks against Joe

Ok so in other words it won't be ending...have fun ruining this forum for everyone.

The tasteless humor and unfounded accusations that come unprovoked to serve no positive purpose besides mutally affirming agreement on an issue over and over again.

we are not going to discipline people for making jokes about JoePa or Penn State, so stop reporting the post .

There is a whole huge platform to be outraged about this stuff, it’s called twitter.

Stop? I'm 1000x more motivated to shit on PSU in every post I make...even if my post isn't about PSU.

Rest in piss Joepa you pedophile enabling fuck.

Nice, making putrid insults without any evidence for them. Are you gonna yell at Trump now for that agreement he made to let Russia take over the USA! That traitor!

VC you do bring it up every time someone makes a Pedo St. joke or a Joe Pa joke.

I understand you have certain feelings about what happened in that situation. But, obviously that is a heated topic that people have differing opinions on. I agree with some of what you say on the issue and I also understand and agree with some of the other side of it. At this point though if people make side handed comments about it then you can't go firing off on it every time it happens. In no way, at this point, does this have anything to do with football. Lets take it to the political or GD threads because its clogging up for everyone else who just doesn't give a shit to read it at this point.

Are the JoePa and Pedo St jokes tasteless? Sure and other people have commented on that as well. It isn't a good look imo to be making those jokes but when the hell has sports ever been fair or a good look? This is a sports forum people are going to say stupid shit. Look in the in-game every time someone's bet gets a bad call, you'd think there is a black hat dialing in calls in every single game.

VC you do bring it up every time someone makes a Pedo St. joke or a Joe Pa joke.

I understand you have certain feelings about what happened in that situation. But, obviously that is a heated topic that people have differing opinions on. I agree with some of what you say on the issue and I also understand and agree with some of the other side of it. At this point though if people make side handed comments about it then you can't go firing off on it every time it happens. In no way, at this point, does this have anything to do with football. Lets take it to the political or GD threads because its clogging up for everyone else who just doesn't give a shit to read it at this point.

Are the JoePa and Pedo St jokes tasteless? Sure and other people have commented on that as well. It isn't a good look imo to be making those jokes but when the hell has sports ever been fair or a good look? This is a sports forum people are going to say stupid shit. Look in the in-game every time someone's bet gets a bad call, you'd think there is a black hat dialing in calls in every single game.

Fair points. But why do they bring it up in the sports forum in the first place? And why is every outlet for discussion closed? Im not in the political forum and it got closed in the gd forum. So i'm effectively just supposed to read the offensive shit, let them have their say and I on the contrary have to stay silent? That's a double standard. I find it gross

It's the joe haters who don't give a fuck about the victims since they refuse to talk about sandusky. Joe reported and didn't have the benefit of hindsight of knowing what happened. He did everything he was supposed to. Don't believe the pseudo-victims drummed up to acquire heavy payouts. The joe haters like to talk about the scapegoat but not the actual perpetrator, but claim they care about the victims? Its the media looking to smear joe for ratings and media puppets buy into the baseless nonsense
I feel so much better that JoePa "did what he was required to do" by reporting it. I'm sure if you were stuck in that shower with Sandusky you would feel great that the beloved coach of your fine university did nothing more than fire it up the flag pole and wash his hands of it. Sure, we have the benefit of hindsight. However, when you are experienced enough to realize that when you are running a business or managing people, YOUR NAME gets attached to everything that goes on. Do you understand that concept?

The gripe that people have with how it went down is that they are basically saying: "not on my watch." If you had ANY inkling that some of this shit went down within your program, you sure as fuck better do something about it, and that something is more than fulfilling some bullshit obligation to report it and then let others handle it.

He absolutely could have done more and he didn't. It's too bad because prior to that I feel he was universally liked and respected.

Fair points. But why do they bring it up in the sports forum in the first place? And why is every outlet for discussion closed? Im not in the political forum and it got closed in the gd forum. So i'm effectively just supposed to read the offensive shit, let them have their say and I on the contrary have to stay silent? That's a double standard. I find it gross
It's called the ignore button.

End Thread.

We'll just fire up a new In Game this week once MACTION gets fired up in a few days.

Have a good evening gents.

Man what I miss. All my meds knocked me out for about 12 hours and I had never gotten out the ingame on my phone. I just had a very niece read for 15 minutes lmao

Only down a little over 65 units this season in CFB...I mean I play so many games I expect it to be tough, but the bigger ones are all losing this season. Sad I was up 4 weeks ago lol...drunk bets for a bit but stone sober last weekend and still got the high colonic

Um I'll keep this open for updates but no chance even during commercials I'm changing from the WS unless a 4 run lead at least

I only watch football and nascar. My wife watches like every Cavs game, can't hardly stand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back