• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohio pretty good. I've been hoping for a low number when they play Akron so I can go big on Ohio

I only watch football and nascar. My wife watches like every Cavs game, can't hardly stand that.
Honestly I've gotten to the point I watch Events first, everything else is fluff and extremely second fiddle. Have fallen into the depths of society.

Honestly I've gotten to the point I watch Events first, everything else is fluff and extremely second fiddle. Have fallen into the depths of society.

I find myself withdrawing more from society. Don't know if it is me or "them".

I'll catch NASCAR, rarely, but I actually did watch the Brickyard this year. Wish I'd jumped off the balcony. That was so brutal I tweeted about it and I don't tweet often. Just don't get it, could never go to the races here and I know many who do.

We went to Daytona this year. Been to Charlotte a few times. Races are fun in person, but I enjoy getting into them more on TV. NASCAR racing at Indy has been horrible for a while. I can't remember much about that race other than it was a weird finish I;m pretty sure, either wrecks, pit strategy, fuel strategy, something. The leaders were surprising leaders at the end of that one. I think these MAC games get more people in the stands for a BG-Kent game than NASCAR draws for Indy.

What's funny, I've been in Phoenix for 18 years now and PIR is in Avondale, in theory probably only 30-45 minutes from here and I've been to Avondale and fly over it all the time...yet I still can't tell you where that damn track is

Funny I've never used it but Dbacks have some promo, score 5 runs and 3 free tacos from the Bell the next day w/purchase of L soda....and any homerun, free jumbo jack at JITB next day w/L soda purchase...no clue how many people actually use it

Can only imagine as much as the Snakes scored there were several in line for free tacos frequently...think they've done that for a few seasons now

Ragland is suited up. Wonder if they consider him for second half. Why dress unless he is emergency option.

No under for me in this other one, no need here. OT concerns...gonna be TDs it looks like

Morrow's arm is gonna fall off. Dodger Manager really screwed up his team in the early games of the series for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back