• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny is I even get two Pac12 network channels, but only the main Big Ten network...if there are multiple games on B1G network I won't get the alternate one...so only that and ACC are what I miss. Most bars here still don't get P12 network and it can kill them being out west...a few have directv and Cox both just for that reason but that's got to get pricey but they rake during ASU games on P12 net

Would love to think about what this offense and defense would look like with some better players. The end of Spurrier time there was no recruiting going on and him leaving in the middle of a season set us on a couple year draught.

Over and both team totals in that one are my biggest bets this morning but watching ISU until it (hopefully) gets out of hand

It would be a middle for me to bet USC, not sure if I want to have such a small middle tho

Run game is doing next to nothing. OL isn't good enough to do up the middle they have to keep with motion it seems. Just as much as this is a job deciding game for butch it should be for roper as wrll

Sup ya'll? Haven't really been around much lately, real life shit going on and it's not pretty but everything gonna be okay...back to football haha

Sup ya'll? Haven't really been around much lately, real life shit going on and it's not pretty but everything gonna be okay...back to football haha

Exactly, back to football. These guys at ctg are awesome, they're as good as real life friends because they're even more accessible and this is all escaping real life. And hoops is coming like you said thats your bread and butter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back