• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol going up 10-9 makes +3 for Gamecocks very likely. I can't believe the bad exchange we get is on a PAT

I really did not give TTU enough credit I suppose. Had Grier gutting them and the defense getting several stops. Missed FGs, penalties, etc. and no chance.

Tennessee D is a great example of a bunch of great athletes, but none having any football instincts

Reactions: KJ
Can not believe I'm dealing with a worry about over in TT/WVU now...fucking twat for TT has missed 3 FGs ffs

Gonna take out for a few minutes, almost all games looked good early and now this bullshit. Thanks Vols too, fuck off.

The Vol Colonel‏ @TheVOLColonel 21m21 minutes ago
Replying to @ToddFuhrman

DMHrIT5U8AAh8aD.jpg

This would be the worst final score now for me in this TT/WVU game...that fuck missing 3 FGs, better score a TD Tech, he's mindfucked and left me on my team total

If I have to listen to the DQ "doing the dad thing" commercial one more time today I'm going to eat a bullet. Been on at least 20x today.

TT team total is gonna push after absolutely crushing them in the 1h...3 missed FGs and a coach who for some reason decided to take the air out of the ball in the 2h and...wow! It affected the offensive flow...then didn't use their timeouts down 11. Can't make this shit up.

Fuck you Cliff you and your team deserve to get sentenced to Lubbock for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back