• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to remember that UA QB that did that when I first moved here. Can't recall his name

It was a situation I shoulda bet, Wazzu first 5 games at home, then first on the road at Ducks last week win handly, perfect situation to at least take the point with the back to back roadies

There was a giant 'mush' on an live play I saw elsewhere a little bit ago...so any Wazzou backers should take solace...he beat ya to it...

Gonna be a crazy Saturday...buyer beware...

That being said...Toledo game or 2h tt over...pick one..one or both will hit..

GL all, have a good Saturday.

Who woulda thunk that Cal putting up 37 & total stays under 54.5 before the game? I'm sick from watching this game..

A lot of noon starts today.

Miss St laying a big # vs the worst team in CFB. They destroyed a superiority talented LSU team running a similar pro style attack at home earlier this season. Laying the chalk here.

Under at Indiana? Michigan dominant defense continues and the 1950s offense is still here.

he has to regress to the mean ... i should probably tail him
Just need to catch the right times...

Seems to have a good grasp on the game just fires away at the wrong ones... but we all have been there...

ohhhhhhhhhhh.......tOSU Kirk sucking a little CP cock right now.....making up for last week's bullllllllllllshit

So I have to keep this a lil hush hush. But I may be on Monday Night Football live broadcast this Monday.
Should I wear a shirt that says CTG on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back