• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The int in the ez was right after falk missed an uncovered player in the ez the play before

Was so, so bad...and that first one was quite the lollipop on an out route into double coverage, took so long to get there it was impossible for a pick6 because half the offense would have time to react

He's just mentally slow, hangs in the pocket for sure but no mental clock at all. Looks through all progressions twice to three times I think

This is the game that people already asleep wake up tomorrow and are like 'Wait, what? Wazzou scored 10 points"

Falk won't be playing anywhere. He is brutal.

Not just tonight, overall. And I get his accomplishments.

the body language between the two teams is amazing
Sure is,

Wazzou defense has tried to keep their offense in it but are wearing now and they know it...this drive will break them...

And obviously the Wazzou offense is just puzzled now at how to have 3 positive plays in a row.

boise st take two?
No way.

And I know Cal is down 2 guys now from injury and targeting but this looks like it will be 27-3 here at around the 12-13 minute mark. That just isn't enough time to get 3 TD's and 3 two-point conversions.

That's why I said basically they had to 'score out' starting with last drive.

Going to have to do picks in the morning, been staring at the screen all day and can't pull it off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back