Hulu's NBA Post-season 2022

Hulu

#3DownNation
The regular season has gotten hard to watch these days but I still love me some playoff basketball. I'm going to be pretty conservative in the first round.

Without further ado...

1* NOP / LAC under 216.5 -108

1* Phila -7.5 -108
Don't see how the craptors compete here with their lack of depth. I love watching Toronto lose at anything.

1* UTH / DAL over 205.5 -110
Big overreaction to the day game under on Saturday. I make this more like 213.

Think I’m with you on that over. All 4 meetings in regular season hit at least 214 and luka didn’t play in a few of those either. Obviously playoff basketball typically lower scoring but that a pretty big drop from those 216s they were lined at in the reg season meetings.

1* Phila -7.5 -108
Don't see how the craptors compete here with their lack of depth. I love watching Toronto lose at anything.

Nice work young man

1* Phila -7.5 -108

Thank you for both these plays, if I could tip you I would! I felt the same about both and this pushed me to go HAM.

1* Minnesota +7 -108

I think game 1 showed these teams are closer than this. I wouldve made this number 3.5

I agree this a way better matchup than maybe ppl thought coming in or line suggest. Think we have 1 1st round series in each conf that has makings of a classic we rarely see this early, this one and obviously nets/Boston in east. Tough for me to take the points here cause I feel pretty confident griz gonna even it up, 7 is right bout the number I’m willing to play a dog even if I think they lose so I totally understand it from your perspective. I’m counting on griz coming out with a ratcheted up intensity level I dunno wolves be able to match early, hoping I can cash griz 1st half then I could def see myself joining you on maybe a bigger number. Def think we can both win on this game. Gl

1* NO / PHX over 221.5

My models put this number at 224 which is exactly where game 1 was set and I think it was right. I think the Pels tired legs helped keep their scoring down but the pace was there. Now we get a better number.

Results thus far...

Sides 4-2 +1.36*
Totals 3-0 +3.00*
Live/2H 0-1 -0.575*

Overall 7-3 +3.785*

Pending...
1* Milwaukee Series -2.5 gms -175

1* PHX / NO under 218 -107

This already dropped a bit from its opener but if Booker is out it will drop more. My suspicion is that he will miss game 3 but its only that...a suspicion

1* PHX / NO under 218 -107

This already dropped a bit from its opener but if Booker is out it will drop more. My suspicion is that he will miss game 3 but its only that...a suspicion
I'm not sure he comes back this series, tough adjustment in-game, not as tough when you know it ahead of time

Under is a smart play I think

I'm not sure he comes back this series, tough adjustment in-game, not as tough when you know it ahead of time

Under is a smart play I think
News just came out...he will miss at least games 3 & 4. Lets see where this total goes. I think it hits 216.

Results thus far...

Sides 5-5 -0.36*
Totals 3-3 -0.19*
Live/2H 0-1 -0.575*

Overall 8-9 -1.125*

Pending...

Results thus far...

Sides 5-5 -0.36*
Totals 3-3 -0.19*
Live/2H 0-1 -0.575*

Overall 8-9 -1.125*

Pending...

Hopefully mucks don’t pull another no show in this series, bulls really had no business winning a game., just milw laziness. Actually think losing Middleton helped w gm3 focus, now that they ran them out the gym we gotta worry bout complacency with them again im
Afraid, lol.

Hopefully mucks don’t pull another no show in this series, bulls really had no business winning a game., just milw laziness. Actually think losing Middleton helped w gm3 focus, now that they ran them out the gym we gotta worry bout complacency with them again im
Afraid, lol.

I really wanted to be on them last night but after watching game 2 I just can't trust this team. Naturally since I didn't bet they won and covered easily.

I really wanted to be on them last night but after watching game 2 I just can't trust this team. Naturally since I didn't bet they won and covered easily.

I played them 1st qrtr, I fully expected they would let bulls back in it but they been strong at start of games all year, I would almost never do that with road team in gm3 but the combination of how good they were early all season and I thought losing Middleton would actually help the focus seemed like the play. Of course I gave back with holiday points over prop, woulda hit if he played any in 4th, was kinda shocked bulls didnt make it kinda a game, bucks mo been to relax after building the big early lead.

I played them 1st qrtr, I fully expected they would let bulls back in it but they been strong at start of games all year, I would almost never do that with road team in gm3 but the combination of how good they were early all season and I thought losing Middleton would actually help the focus seemed like the play. Of course I gave back with holiday points over prop, woulda hit if he played any in 4th, was kinda shocked bulls didnt make it kinda a game, bucks mo been to relax after building the big early lead.
Yes they have been a 1Q/1H team all year...except when I bet them it seems

Yes they have been a 1Q/1H team all year...except when I bet them it seems

I have no clue bout gm4 now, if I trusted them to keep foot on gas they be a easy bet 1st half and game but I don’t., think I’ll be going back to Jrue point prop, gotta figure game at least be closer, he plays full minutes think he goes over 20 points, I was pissed I never saw any Allen props, I remember back in November I was smashing his trey prop every night while Middleton was out, then he disappeared. Pretty impressive the way he showed up after being a non factor for so long! Hopefully they have props for him next game.

I have no clue bout gm4 now, if I trusted them to keep foot on gas they be a easy bet 1st half and game but I don’t., think I’ll be going back to Jrue point prop, gotta figure game at least be closer, he plays full minutes think he goes over 20 points, I was pissed I never saw any Allen props, I remember back in November I was smashing his trey prop every night while Middleton was out, then he disappeared. Pretty impressive the way he showed up after being a non factor for so long! Hopefully they have props for him next game.
Same...I think I'm just going to sit the rest of the series out. My Bucks -2.5 games is on life support

Same...I think I'm just going to sit the rest of the series out. My Bucks -2.5 games is on life support

It very strange cause bulls have no business winning another game but will bucks keep foot on gas? Shouldn’t be all that hard, put forth the same effort gm4, even if bulls play better as you would expect that still enough to win, go home and finish it off in 5!

I seriously looked at over 39.5 pts for KD but it was juiced at all of my books so I passed but I think he has a big game.

I wasn’t sure bout points just in case the answer to Boston d is him being a distributor, figure he good for 6 boards 6 dimes anyways so he goes over points should be money on the par.

On a hideous 1-9 run

1* Milwaukee -4 -111
1* MIL / CHI under 220 -107

1* Parlay Milwaukee ML / Golden State ML +138

Results thus far...

Sides 7-7 +0.055*
Totals 4-3 +0.81*
Live/2H 0-1 -0.575*
Parlays 0-1 -1.00*

Overall 11-12 -0.71*

Pending...

1* Prop Trae Young under 25.5 pts -115

Where do they get these numbers? He hasn't gone over this number once in the series.

Back